Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

First Look: 2020-21 Skybox Metal Universe Hockey

Full rundown on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/UpperDeck/p...58004920273951

BOX BREAK
    (on average)
    6 Intimidation Nation, Alloyance and/or Net Deposits Cards
    3 97-98 Base Set Cards
    1 Autograph Card
    1 ALON and/or Championship Hardware Acetate Card

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS

• Skybox Metal Universe sports a 200-card Base Set, which breaks down as follows:

• 100 Regular Star Veteran Cards
    • 50 Rookie Cards
    • 50 All-Star Cards

Grab at least 1 Rookie or All-Star card per pack, on average, and keep an eye out for a bevy of numbered parallels, including 1-of-1 Gold PMG (Precious Metal Gems) and autograph parallels! Additionally, collect the 97-98 Base Set, a 50-card design variation featuring the top veterans and rookies from the Base Set. Each card in this collection sports a unique background featuring original artwork from the 1997-98 Metal Universe Base Set!

• Collect the Skybox Premium Prospects and 97-98 Skybox Premium Prospects sets featuring the top 2020-21 rookie prospects. The latter is a design variation inspired by the 1997-98 Skybox Premium Rookies - Star Rubies set. Look for low-numbered and/or autograph parallels of both sets.

• The popular Intimidation Nation insert, featuring a striking design, up-close imagery and the league’s top goaltenders, comes to hockey for the first time! Be on the lookout for the rare autograph parallel.

• Look for two stunning acetate inserts: ALON, featuring top active stars and rookies, and Championship Hardware, a collection of Stanley Cup-winning players. Grab 1 of these cards per box, on average, and look for low-numbered Gold Spectrum parallels of both insert sets.

• Collect the first-ever Platinum Portraits hockey set! This rare set, which features laser die-cut player images, will be a valuable addition to any collection.

• The uniquely-designed and super rare Jambalaya insert boasts many of the best players in the game today.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That set looks beauty! This is a very exciting product in my eyes.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jamabalya is where the money is. As those cards in basketball are so hot now hopefully UD can capture a fraction of that in Hockey with the player selection.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Finally! An UD product to look forward to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

The Platinum Portraits are reminiscent of the Platinum Profiles from Tim Hortons.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those Jambalaya inserts are going to be big. I hope other collectors from other sports take notice and the hockey market can get a little more interesting. Nice to see UD bring these back for hockey!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

I like it only thing what price range...

SCF Rewards
    Country

YES YES YES

Too bad they can't do a version of this for the other sports though. Just one update of Metal Universe per sport every once in awhile to include all the new players would be a dream come true but I'll take a hockey version for now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

can't wait to see a checklist!
    Oleg Petrov most wanted: 02-03 Pacific base Pacific Nights /10 #201 - 02-03 Upper Deck MVP base Gold /100 #97 - 02-03 Upper Deck Victory base Silver #113

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yowza!!!!!
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast