Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Chronology Vol 2 First Look!

Full info & gallery on UD Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/UpperDeck/p...58009064918951

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
    • This is the second half of the Chronology series, including current NHL® superstars and more retired players! The Chronology series (Vols. I & II) represents Upper Deck’s most comprehensive living set!

• Boasts approximately 200 different signers, some of which haven’t had fully-licensed autograph cards in several years!

• Look for Diamond and Autographed Diamond Relic cards. Each card in the 100-subject Diamond Relic parallel of the base set is fitted with a .14 carat, 35mm diamond and printed on 140-pt. stock. Both the Diamond Relic – Black & Black Auto parallels are numbered to just 9.

• NEW! Contains Letterman and Autographed Letterman nameplates. Collect the entire nameplate of top rookies and established superstars, including autographed versions numbered as low as 10!

• Loaded with surefire hits, the Franchise History Auto insert features a stellar checklist, hard-signed autographs and team-based prefixes. The checklist includes current stars and retired stars not included in Vol. I.

• NEW! Also keep an eye out for the XRC Rookie and XRC Rookie Auto Redemption cards for the top 2020 draftees!

• The stunning Canvas Masterpiece Auto & Canvas Draft Masterpiece Auto collections combine to feature 40 current stars & retired legends, and 10 top-flight rookies. Each card boasts framed original art from the trading card industry’s finest sports artists! Look for three low-numbered (#’d to 25 or less) parallels, highlighted by the 1-of-1 Black Border parallel.

• Look for the second half of the 1 in 100 insert set.

• Time Capsules feature rare Mini Canvas cards. Some include autographed versions. Look inside for Auto or Blank Back minis #’d to 3.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I really liked volume 1. Too expensive to bust, but I picked up a fair number of singles. Too bad they had to turn volume 2 into a set where the autos are 95% guys that will be in other sets this year (but I get it, that's going to drive sales better than a bunch of middle-of-the-road retired players).

The Oilers content is very low this time (only two History of the Franchise autos). Some Ranford stuff (Lettermen!) in the update section, so definitely a release I'm going to be watching.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice looking cards. I'm not sure how I like the Letterman changes (looks like a mix of both draft board type of material instead of fabric?), but other than that, there's going to be some really pretty singles hit from box breaks. Can't wait to see!

The Timeless Memories canvas cards are very nice as well. Had to add that in.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 11-26-2020 at 02:12 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That Carey Price Lettermen card looks TERRIBLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Carey Price Lettermen card looks TERRIBLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda like the draft board style material, looks cool and I don't think it's terrible in my opinion. But I do kinda wish they stuck with the traditional jersey-type material the other cards have.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

In regards to the new Lettermen set material in this release, Upper Deck tweeted out about it earlier today (see below):

https://twitter.com/UpperDeckHockey/...18281150861313

https://twitter.com/UpperDeckHockey/...18282027474944

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

In regards to the new Lettermen set material in this release, Upper Deck tweeted out about it earlier today (see below):

https://twitter.com/UpperDeckHockey/...18281150861313

https://twitter.com/UpperDeckHockey/...18282027474944

Gotta love the bait & switch.

I don't fault them for making the change in the least. Gotta do what you gotta do. If the normal supplier can't make the patches - what else are they supposed to do?

Waiting until the week it's released.... long after pre-orders are in.... to acknowledge the change? I don't like that.

I have not seen any of the Ranfords show up yet, since he's a vet (and a Vol 1 Update) - I'm hoping they're the original material.

Myself, I normally have zero interest in these style of cards. I think the auto on the patch looks awful. No way for a clean signature to happen. These ones are under acetate though, and look kinda cool IMO. If the players were signing the material, rather than the acetate - I suspect the new version would actually look much better than cards like DDMs.