Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

The Canadiens most memorable moment since 1993

@jic_tvasports asked his followers what is the Habs' most memorable moment since 1993, my answer in my latest @hockeyBuzz blog: https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=108485 Jean-Charles Lajoie a demandé ŕ ses abonnés quel est le moment le plus mémorable du CH depuis 1993, ma réponse ici #GoHabsGo #CH

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite Habs moment: How bout the year a few years back when they were 1st overall in the standings half way through the season, (they were already planning the Cup Parade in Montreal), then, the 2nd half of the season came & they couldnt win a game & missed the playoffs lol. my favorite Habs moment for sure!!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice article @Pheebs888 - but how do you write that without even referring to the time Upper Deck asked us to compile a compendium of those moments so they could make a card set commemorating them?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice article @Pheebs888 - but how do you write that without even referring to the time Upper Deck asked us to compile a compendium of those moments so they could make a card set commemorating them?

Because I stuck to the 4 moments suggested by the TVA Sports crew, and they werent aware of that ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The Canadiens most memorable moment since 1993

Habs Momenta since 1993

1) Saku Koivu skates again

2) Patrick Roy sits down on the Habs bench for the last time

3) Jose Theodore wins the Heart Trophy. It gave me more of the feels than when Carey Price won it.... and I like Carey Price.

4) The Habs mascot, Youppi, not only gets a hockey card, but an authentic autograph card from Upper Deck.

5) The moment Maurice Richard held the flame in the Passing of the Torch ceremony. Still gives me chills.

Bonus: the hit Zdeno Chara made on Max Pacioretty that temporarily caused Max’s soul to leave his body for a full minute.
    Last edited by Rraincock; 11-28-2020 at 06:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not as big as some of the moments mentioned above, but I always like teams rallying after a big injury so I remember the 2002 playoffs when Richard Zednik got clotheslined and knocked unconscious. Montreal lost the game and the series was tied 2-2, but they came back to win the next two and win the series against Boston. Nice little upset with 8th seeded Montreal beating the top seeded Bruins.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Habs Momenta since 1993

1) Saku Koivu skates again

2) Patrick Roy sits down on the Habs bench for the last time

3) Jose Theodore wins the Heart Trophy. It gave me more of the feels than when Carey Price won it.... and I like Carey Price.

4) The Habs mascot, Youppi, not only gets a hockey card, but an authentic autograph card from Upper Deck.

5) The moment Maurice Richard held the flame in the Passing of the Torch ceremony. Still gives me chills.

Bonus: the hit Zdeno Chara made on Max Pacioretty that temporarily caused Max’s soul to leave his body for a full minute.

It was insane how much that Youppi! Auto from centennial sold for at first! Good list :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not as big as some of the moments mentioned above, but I always like teams rallying after a big injury so I remember the 2002 playoffs when Richard Zednik got clotheslined and knocked unconscious. Montreal lost the game and the series was tied 2-2, but they came back to win the next two and win the series against Boston. Nice little upset with 8th seeded Montreal beating the top seeded Bruins.

Yup, that’s a good one too :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I suppose I could add Desjardins’ hat trick against Kelly Hrudy in ‘93....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Gino Odjick had some nice moments during those playoffs. That's where I started collecting him.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content