Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Lions Club Pittsburgh Pro Sports Raffle

***** THIS HAS BEEN APPROVED BY DONICEAGE *****

US site members may contact me via PM.... All others may contact me at [email protected]!!!
    Due to various laws I can't sell tickets to users outside the US on this site but people from other countries can contact me directly.....

Williamsburg Lions members Lions Jason and Trisha Radmann are having a raffle to benefit Lions Club International Foundation Campaign 100 which supports disaster relief around the world. The raffle is a basket with certified autographed Pittsburgh area pro sports teams items (pictures below). Tickets are $5US each and there are only 200 tickets available!!! Contact me through Facebook messenger or at [email protected] for tickets. I will arrange shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. The drawing will take place at the 2021 PA Lions State Convention on May 16, 2021.

PITRaffleJPG.JPGTicket.jpg

Pics of the prizes below.... All autographed items have certificates of authenticity......

CoffeyMalkinAutoPuck.jpgMullenRecchiAutos.jpgMullenRecchiNames.jpg
    BasketWrapped.jpgBensonAutoBaseball.jpgJarvisJonesSteelersAuto.jpg
    Last edited by Rogulon; 11-30-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    LEAFS PC = 11,042 Total Cards