Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

November PC mail/expo pickup

I was able to add a few cards this month. In the first picture, from premier is a membroable debuts card, really like the rookie year photo and the information on the card. Upper deck did a great job with this subset. The spectrum gold came from John (thanks again for organizing this). The sticker from topps was from the playoff subset and was the last basic sticker I need so glad to have that out of the way. The expo redemption card I found in my old car when I was cleaning it out, came from a deal with shaun (spooner9ball) probably at least 2 years at this point. Leaf did a fantastick job on lumber kings and was happy to grab one of the ovechkin's from the set. Also, I pulled in 3 of the ovechkin's from the new tim horton's set for the PC.Scan1 by Josh Packham, on FlickrIn the next picture, is the last jersey card I need to complete the leafs centennial set, so it's great to have completed that after 3 years. I've seen very few copies of the Shack/Bower so glad to have it in hand. The Nathan Horton card is a rookie green black diamond /100 PSA 9, essentially cost me the price of getting a card graded so couldn't go wrong with picking it up. The final card is an ovechkin complete jersey from ITG ultimate which I picked up at the virtual expo from Jeremy. As always comments and thoughts are appreciated and if you have something I may want, please reach out.Scan10001 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Great stuff

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Dual Jersey from TML Centennial is awesome, what a great set that was. Nice snag on the PSA BD Green parallel!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content