Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps Walmart Holiday 2020?

Has anyone heard about status or release date of the set this year? I was looking forward to it in a stuck at home kinda way, but I can’t find any info. Not even eBay resellers, so I know I didn’t miss it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if there will be a version this year or not but it hasn't come out yet if they are doing it. Would be a little shocked if they didn't since they are cranking out products this year but I've also heard a rumor that WalMart/Target are going to be eliminating their card sections so who knows.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I asked this in a facebook group and was told it is not being produced this year. Last year it came out at the end of October, so I assume it would probably already be out. Of course everything else was delayed this year, so maybe there is hope yet lol
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe we’ll get a Christmas Miracle...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know if there will be a version this year or not but it hasn't come out yet if they are doing it. Would be a little shocked if they didn't since they are cranking out products this year but I've also heard a rumor that WalMart/Target are going to be eliminating their card sections so who knows.

That says to me, Peter, that Walmart & Target are giving up trying to stop the hoarding.

Where I am, Walmart in Troy is down to Upper Deck Hockey, Panini NFL sticker books (but I don't see any stickers), Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Garbage Pail Kids chrome cards. They can't even keep WWE cards in stock anymore.

Dollar Tree has all but given up, too.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

@PennsylvaniaTiger

Looks like this is coming out this year....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/2020-Topp...-Box/681151526

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

According to Cardboard Connection it was released yesterday (12/30). Some boxes are available on eBay now

SCF Rewards
    Country

(Sigh) this should neither surprise me nor upset me, but I can’t help it... Tons of holiday stuff is slow or delayed this year, no one’s fault there. But would it have killed Topps to actually announce it? I get 6 emails a day from them selling expensive individual online cards, one or two a month with a real schedule would be nice. Then I would at least have a prayer of beating the flippers to Walmart. Walmart’s own website doesn’t have it updated yet, but flippers already have it on eBay at 2x-5x the price

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

(Sigh) this should neither surprise me nor upset me, but I can’t help it... Tons of holiday stuff is slow or delayed this year, no one’s fault there. But would it have killed Topps to actually announce it? I get 6 emails a day from them selling expensive individual online cards, one or two a month with a real schedule would be nice. Then I would at least have a prayer of beating the flippers to Walmart. Walmart’s own website doesn’t have it updated yet, but flippers already have it on eBay at 2x-5x the price

It's just stinks, most of those guys don't give a crap about collecting! All this is doing is making your average collector a thing of the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That says to me, Peter, that Walmart & Target are giving up trying to stop the hoarding.

Where I am, Walmart in Troy is down to Upper Deck Hockey, Panini NFL sticker books (but I don't see any stickers), Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Garbage Pail Kids chrome cards. They can't even keep WWE cards in stock anymore.

Dollar Tree has all but given up, too.

Same here in my part of Long Island. There are signs in the two Targets that I hit saying there is a limit of two sports card purchases per person per visit.

I have found almost next to nothing in these two Targets regarding the 2020 Update Series. I grabbed one Mega Box and a few 36 card packs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast