Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Merry Christmas to you as well Rob!!

Greg
    I guess Greg, you were bad this time of year! Just kidding brother, Merry Christmas!

Bake

Crazy I am probably farthest from Don and I got mine! The Post Office really is crazy and I don't like our local Post Office!

I want to wish everybody Merry Christmas, we will be gone for a few days! If anybody is traveling be safe. We have no snow but it maybe icy going over the one pass to the Oregon coast. I would have to have some snow for Christmas week!

Bake

Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Got my package today Don, thanks again!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got my package today Don, thanks again!

Glad to hear it arrived!