SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Who Is My Special Guest for Episode 2 of "Interview With An NHL Hero" (Dec. 12)?

My next episode of "Interview With An NHL Hero" goes live on Saturday, December 12 at 6PM MST (8PM EST).

My special guest is former NHL goaltender and the 2000 NHL Draft's 9th overall pick, Brent Krahn. As one of only 23 goalies in NHL history to ever be drafted in the Top 10, Brent had an eight season long professional hockey career highlighted by a game in the NHL on February 14, 2009. Hear all about his exciting journey through the professional hockey ranks and maybe have a little bit of fun!

Watch live on Facebook, YouTube, or Twitch on the "Heroes of the Crease" channel. The best part? You can also interact live. While the show is going on, you can type in your questions/comments on the video stream for Brent and I may read them on air for him to answer for you!
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice should be a lot of fun stories to hear from Krahn.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Tonight we go live! It can be watched at this link when it goes live and then once the show concludes it will forever be watchable:'