Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Regarding Adding Cards to Want List

Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum, and I finally got around to adding cards to my want list. However, the way it seems to work was you only could add one card at a time, but each time you clicked on a card to add it to your want list it took you back to the top of the page. Say you wanted to add cards #111, 112, and 113 to your want list from a particular set. After you clicked on #111 "add to want list" icon the page would refresh and you'd be back at the top of the list starting at card #1 of that set. Is there a more efficient manor in which to add cards to an inventory list? Am I missing a certain feature?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum, and I finally got around to adding cards to my want list. However, the way it seems to work was you only could add one card at a time, but each time you clicked on a card to add it to your want list it took you back to the top of the page. Say you wanted to add cards #111, 112, and 113 to your want list from a particular set. After you clicked on #111 "add to want list" icon the page would refresh and you'd be back at the top of the list starting at card #1 of that set. Is there a more efficient manor in which to add cards to an inventory list? Am I missing a certain feature?

@krunchtyme

Can you help him out.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@PowerBroker8999

LMK if this helps as Krunchtyme above made this slideshow.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YDq...8rKxnBHBi/view

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately the Powerpoint was not too helpful. If you look at slides 20-24 it talks about adding individual cards to your want list by first clicking on the index card, going to the inventory edit card screen, and clicking on the tab next to want list and hitting submit. Then it takes you right back to the top of the page again. It actually adds steps. There is an icon to add a card to your want list, which is great, but because the screen keeps reloading and taking the user back to the top it feels more time consuming then it needs to be. If the screen did not reload the page each time after adding one card it would help save a lot of the user's time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@doniceage; @PowerBroker8999

Let me look into this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Yes, I completely agree it would save time if the page reloaded and stayed in place. That is a software issue. I think, that can be written into the code, but I would have to defer to the code writers for that. I have not been able to find a "great" way to add cards. The smaller your narrow your search: (set name, year, player and other data ie: refractor, etc) the smaller the klist when it refreshes to the top of the screen.

I will continue to test adding cards to see if there is a better way. Doniceage, can we contact the individual who does the coding portion and see if they can ad a refresh after adding a card and have the screen go back to the place of the last added data.

Thanks RIch

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, I completely agree it would save time if the page reloaded and stayed in place. That is a software issue. I think, that can be written into the code, but I would have to defer to the code writers for that. I have not been able to find a "great" way to add cards. The smaller your narrow your search: (set name, year, player and other data ie: refractor, etc) the smaller the klist when it refreshes to the top of the screen.

I will continue to test adding cards to see if there is a better way. Doniceage, can we contact the individual who does the coding portion and see if they can ad a refresh after adding a card and have the screen go back to the place of the last added data.

Thanks RIch

Rich,
    Will tag Shaggy. Always, good when members bring things to light to look at.

@Shaggy

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate you taking time to look over the issue. My only intention in bringing up the issue is to have a better experience for all users.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I appreciate you taking time to look over the issue. My only intention in bringing up the issue is to have a better experience for all users.

David,
    As with all things it always easy to make suggestions (trust me I do it all the time. As I try to share all the threads I see all over the board. The issue always comes down to how easy is it to implement. As some things like this are not always a simple fix.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome PowerBroker8999 . I am glad that you want to help the users and me)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast