Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1997 Upper Deck Legends Auto's

I am interested in possibly pursuing some of this insert set and have seen some old posts mention fake signatures. Can anyone add input on this for me. I am assuming if the card is an AL version with the upper deck part on the back the card should be legit correct (ex 152 vs AL - 152). Also, does anyone know the print runs of the regular auto's compared to the short prints. Is this information available?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The fake signatures are on cards that were smuggled out of Upper Deck without the autographs on them and added later or they cards are straight up just counterfeit cards with fake autographs added to them later. That really only happened for the higher end autographs and the SPs. I don't recall "fakes" of the more common guys though.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Currently on ebay there are at least three unsigned AL version of these cards. AL - 104 Russ Francis, AL - 178 Joe Montana, AL - 9 Johnny Unitas. Do these show up frequently and if I was to pursue a Montana auto should I go through a different set for better authenticity.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Montana...QAAOSw-tVf9qJB