Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

Your Graded Thoughts On This Card

I picked this up for 13.58 Delivered, I feel it has much more value than mentioned, thoughts,

Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@clk823- The conventional thinking I've come to understand is that qualifiers (MC, MK, OC, PM) have the effect of lowering the grade by 2 levels (i.e. an 8 OC is equal to an 8. I have always been less bothered by factory-created defects than wear issues like soft corners and creases. According to Beckett On-Line, the card books $18 graded a 6. I think it's a great pick-up.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

@clk823- The conventional thinking I've come to understand is that qualifiers (MC, MK, OC, PM) have the effect of lowering the grade by 2 levels (i.e. an 8 OC is equal to an 8. I have always been less bothered by factory-created defects than wear issues like soft corners and creases. According to Beckett On-Line, the card books $18 graded a 6. I think it's a great pick-up.

Nice perspective thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice perspective thank you

@clk823- Furthermore, the first card of most vintage sets is harder to find in nice condition, because kids were known to keep their sets in rubber bands, which damaged the edges of the cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you feel theres more value in this card, verses the standard pictured card on eBay, I’ve looked at many, a lot of the 58 Topps and feel over all even with the OC, the value is considerably more, then Beckett says,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you feel theres more value in this card, verses the standard pictured card on eBay, I’ve looked at many, a lot of the 58 Topps and feel over all even with the OC, the value is considerably more, then Beckett says,

@clk823- I'm no expert, but I would tend to agree with your statement.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I love it! My 72' Staubach is a 8(oc) It is still an amazing card. Vintage cards with high grades are awesome. I wouldn't worry about the book value. It's your value that matters. The fact that you are happy with it means it was a great deal. (Of course) the rest of us agree too! LOL I think it's a great pick up.