Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (95)
    Country

Can anyone help date these tobacco cards?

We found these Bull Durham cards in a family storage unit we recently cleared. I can't find them anywhere on the internet and would like to understand about what year they were made. If possible I would also like to understand a rough value of the average card, at least those that are in tact anyway. If anyone knows, I thought there would be someone in this community that could help! Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

TRADE LIST: Hidden Content

WANT LIST: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are really interesting Ozzie!
    I've seen a number of Durham cards and posters, but I don't recall ever seeing these before.
    Most of the cards that I've seen were produced in the 1880-1900 time frame.

Very cool find!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (95)
    Country

@BGray thanks for chiming in. I got this info below from another site. So you were right! Just wish they had a baseball player on them then I would be set for life:)

1893 Illustrated Songs N115

These are really interesting Ozzie!
    I've seen a number of Durham cards and posters, but I don't recall ever seeing these before.
    Most of the cards that I've seen were produced in the 1880-1900 time frame.

Very cool find!