Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trading Tips

See Travgan's Items on eBay

Yep, I think we all have that problem. I didnt used to know that they made fatter top loaders until I tried to put a regular jearsey into one, and ended up putting a dent into the card. Lets just hope that someone will learn how to trade with these post.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rippaflow's Items on eBay

I have 25pt and 75 pt cases. if i have a jersey that in too thick for a 25, but too thin for a 75. Then I put it in a sleeve and put another sleeve around it. to insure it doesnt move in a 75pt.

SCF Rewards

I agree with that post 100% and like the way you put it..I think that this thread should be a sticky IMO

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

very well written awsome job.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

great post!

SCF Rewards
    See bigmetfan8's Items on eBay

Great post! I'm going to add a small tip that has helped me.
    When sending cards in toploaders, many people will tape the opening of the toploader so the card doesn't fall out--and then I spend 20 minutes trying to peel the tape off! So fold the tape at one end so it makes a flap, and then we can peel the tape off the toploader

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns Cleveland Cavaliers
    See danpetty21's Items on eBay

I am new to this site and actually just started collecting again for the first time in about 2-3 years. I got almost all my cards in order so soon enough I will be ready to go, start sets and have some fun with this. I am glad you posted about trading because I was curious as to how the trading is done here and so on. Can I just talk to some of the people here and trade,swap addresses and do it that way or what? Thats my only question.

For future reference I do have a scanner and will scan all cards I want to trade or sell or whatever. I have never sent through mail before but I have bought cards off ebay so bare with me if I sound like I am a little confused. Thanks.

Dan

!!!0010101
    awesome post!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rascus49's Items on eBay

New Here

Hello all Im new here and appreciate anyone telling me how this site works where to get CC or how to make trades Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

smoker please check out the meet-n-greet forum.
    There's informative posts in there. PM with any specific questions

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast