Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks I will take spot #8
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks I will take spot #8

Not a problem and glad you jumped in. Marked you down for spot 8 in the first post.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

2020 Panini Playoff and Prizm groupbreak. The groupbreak will consist of 4 Playoff blaster boxes and 1 Prizm Hanger box (pictured below):

Will be doing 8 slots hence pick 1 thru 8 to choose divisions.

The cost for the groupbreak is $22 a slot including shipping in the states ($16 + $6 too ship). If your a pc player collector and you want a base card or two feel free to ask and will sort thru them to see if we hit them to add in your package.

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the additional cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    3) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    4) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal. If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    5) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well

Members in the groupbreak:

1)
    2)bakemeister52
    3)Boinks
    4)SuperZeke50
    5)
    6)NBSII
    7)michigandan
    8)cjs-sportscards

I'd like to get in if there are open spots?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Don, how does this work with us picking a slot number? Can you explain? Jen

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don, how does this work with us picking a slot number? Can you explain? Jen

Jen,
    You pick a spot. I place that list in a randomizer. Wherever you land after the list is randomized we take the order and let people pick the teams they want.

Above is the video from last gb to explain it fi you do not understand it.

Any questions feel free to ask Jen.

@JKadlitz

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Mcsizzle81

I sent you a pm since you responded before Jen lmk what spot you would want 1 or 5. If you want in the gb. As mentioned above the list will be randomized and however it ends up like I shared in the video above from the last group break you all will choose the division you want.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

OK What the heck. I'll try it. You may have to help me a bit. LOL I'll take slot #5 if it's open. I'll take slot #1 if #5 is chosen. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OK What the heck. I'll try it. You may have to help me a bit. LOL I'll take slot #5 if it's open. I'll take slot #1 if #5 is chosen. Thanks!

Mcsizzle took slot one so your good with slot 5. Go ahead and post a trade and I will confirm it and then send you the PayPal information. Will then mark trade confirmed and when Payment is made will mark as paid also.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Mcsizzle81
    @bakemeister52
    @Boinks
    @SuperZeke50
    @JKadlitz
    @NBSII
    @michigandan @cjs-sportscards

Folks feel free to post the trade and then I will send you my PayPal information for those that need it. Thanks again for filling up the break so quickly. Once everyone is paid up I will post up the results of the randomized video so you can start drafting the division you want for the break.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Trade set up and paid. Thanks!
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast