Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

My Next Episode of "Interview With An NHL Hero" is Going To Be "Szuper"...

I have some very exciting news today!

As a proud Hungarian person, my third episode of "Interview With An NHL Hero" will feature one of my idols / one of my favorite goalies of all time, the first ever Hungarian born and raised player to ever be on an NHL active roster, Levente Szuper (Calgary Flames, 8 games, 2002-03)!

A native of Budapest, Hungary, Mr. Szuper is a goalie who has also won the Memorial Cup, Calder Cup, and the DEL Championship, on top of leading Team Hungary into the Championship Division of the 2009 IIHF Worlds.

Due to our timezones being so different, this interview will be going live on Saturday, January 2 at 11:00AM MST, 1:00PM EST! Watch it on YouTube, Facebook, or Twitch under my channel "Heroes of the Crease Ltd."

As usual, you can ask your questions as the interview is going on, or watch it back at a later time! That's part of the fun!

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to hear from a man who has done so much to progress Hungarian hockey and to get the small but proud nation recognized as legitimate contenders in hockey!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This is going to be a great Interview for you!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

Don't forget that tomorrow (January 2, 2020) at 11:00AM MST/ 1:00PM EST/ 7:00PM Central European ST, my Heroes of the Crease Ltd. interview with the first Hungarian born and raised player to ever make it to an NHL active roster, Levente Szuper, will be broadcast live.

You can watch it on YouTube at the link down below or on the Heroes of the Crease: Goaltending Museum and Memorabilia Ltd. official Facebook page.

If you have a question or comment for Mr. Szuper during the interview, you can ask it live as long as you are registered on YouTube and Facebook and who knows, I may read it on the air! I know that I am excited for this opportunity and I hope all of you are as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Congrats will certainly check it out

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

A huge thank you goes out to Levente Szuper for appearing on my goalie interview show yesterday. It was both insightful and interesting to hear about his hockey journey from Hungary to the NHL and beyond! Plus the walkthrough he gave us all of his museum room was beyond amazing!

I also learned a lot of interesting things, including that he was on the Dallas Stars' 1999 Training Camp roster and that his first NHL roommate was none other than Ed "The Eagle" Belfour.