Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - almightly will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question for the European Basketball box collectors

Hello folks.
    It's my first post here. Short about me. My name is Sebastian, I'm collecting the sealed european basketball boxes like upper deck, panini, skybox etc.
    I have one concern about the box I would like to buy.
    I've never saw the box like that in my life, the seller is not really up to giving more information about this box. The one thing he is repeating this box is 1993-1994 Collectors choice Upper Deck.
    Seller said there is no other prints on the box besides these on picture.
    Do we have on this forum person who bought/saw/have knowledge, what kind of box is that?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
    Almightly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

I see a box that looks like this on ebay (item 224289437166) which that seller says is 1994-95 UD COLLECTOR'S CHOICE BASKETBALL EUROPEAN. I've never bought a box like this so couldn't say for sure one way or the other. If you have purchased one of these before, does it come with just one language in the box? Or is it a mix of German, French, Italian, etc?
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz

There is also a 1994-95 Upper Deck Collectors Choice FRENCH Edition Basketball 30Pack Hobby Box which doesn't look like that (item 402525625381) for that its worth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes I think the guy I was talking to has this listing up. I have 1994-95 UD COLLECTOR'S CHOICE BASKETBALL EUROPEAN printed in every language but in it's regular box like the US version. There is even the european english version of this box, one difference that the distributor on the box is EU. I saw boxes of the NHL cards but there were something similiar like the "Prerelease" boxes for pokemon. They were given for free before distribution the regular product for the biggest sellers in EU, but always were information from which set it is and which language. Thank you very much for answer. I will buy it probably to see what it's inside.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz

I'd be interested in seeing what you find in it. I'm working on finishing my Jazz team sets from those Collector's Choice International sets and have debated whether to buy a box like that or just try and pick up the individual cards I'm missing. Good luck on the break!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello guys.
    I've did some research eventually and I found the guy who had these boxes sometime ago. Boxes contains the football cards not the basketball. Just in case if someone would like to purchase it be aware.

Cheers
    Last edited by almightly; 01-14-2021 at 10:28 AM.