Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2020-21 Season Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2021/03/...with-nets.html

The Nets have officially signed Griffin, the team announced today in a press release.

“We’re fortunate to be able to add a player of Blake’s caliber to our roster at this point in the season,” Nets general manager Sean Marks said in a statement. “Blake is a versatile frontcourt player with a long track record of success in our league, and we’re excited about the impact he’ll make for us both on and off the court in Brooklyn.”

Griffin’s minimum-salary deal will pay him $1,229,676 for the rest of the season, with Brooklyn taking on a $776,983 cap hit, tweets ESPN’s Bobby Marks.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Nice change of scenery for Blake.

All-Star Weekend is over; I admit I didn't watch. I did catch some video later of the slam dunk contest. It's too bad Simons didn't quite kiss the rim. Overall I was impressed with his vertical, but not so much the execution of creativity in the dunks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

I will be very interested to see what the trade deadline brings next week, handful of names rumored to be on the move, we will see if any of them come to pass.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm curious if the Hornets will go after some help down low. I hope they don't give up too much though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

I'm curious if the Hornets will go after some help down low. I hope they don't give up too much though.

no way would they give up lamelo but I could see rozier or graham being dealt for other positional needs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

2020-21 Season Thread

LaMelo is going to be the face of the Hornets for a long time. After Kemba Walker left after not really accomplishing much in advancing Charlotte in the playoffs, Michael Jordan and the ownership committee FINALLY have their premier rookie to build around!

We can talk about his play, court awareness, patience, but I’m amazed he is shooting 45% from the field in almost 40 games to start his career...at the age of 19!!!

What does everyone think? Does Minnesota and Golden State kick themselves for passing on LaMelo?

I can see why they did pass on LaMelo. Likely turned off after seeing the Ball family father essentially go haywire when Lonzo came into the league, trying to run the Lakers, generally being crazy in my opinion...

...and in Golden State, it would be tough to fit LaMelo in with Steph and Klay healthy. BUT I have to think those two franchises (MIN, GS) may be regretting their draft picks in 5 years!!
    Last edited by shockwiresports; 03-17-2021 at 12:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

LaMelo is certainly looking to be the best rookie of the draft so far.

As for trades, I'm curious to see what happens as well. My team, OKC, has already made one; we acquired Meyers Leonard from Miami. I'm sure they wanted to dump him after the widely publicized anti-Semitic comment he made recently; the Heat are big on culture. Then again, so is OKC, so I guess they hope Leonard doesn't say anything else stupid or offensive while he's here. As a player, he gives us size down low.

I wonder if the Cavs will be able to move Kevin Love. He's still not playing over a minor calf injury. Reports are that things aren't going too well behind the scenes for Cleveland and its players. If they can't move Love, I expect them to move at least some other pieces. They're a mess.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 03-17-2021 at 08:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

LaMelo is certainly looking to be the best rookie of the draft so far.

As for trades, I'm curious to see what happens as well. My team, OKC, has already made one; we acquired Meyers Leonard from Miami. I'm sure they wanted to dump him after the widely publicized anti-Semitic comment he made recently; the Heat are big on culture. Then again, so is OKC, so I guess they hope Leonard doesn't say anything else stupid or offensive while he's here. As a player, he gives us size down low.

I wonder if the Cavs will be able to move Kevin Love. He's still not playing over a minor calf injury. Reports are that things aren't going too well behind the scenes for Cleveland and its players. If they can't move Love, I expect them to move at least some other pieces. They're a mess.

one way or another I think Love and Drummond will be out of there either trade or buy out. It’s rumored okc isn’t keeping Myers Leonard they are letting him go... would think he’s a young player with potential would of been a good fit for okc???

SCF Rewards
    Country

It’s rumored okc isn’t keeping Myers Leonard they are letting him go... would think he’s a young player with potential would of been a good fit for okc???

Probably because of what he said that got him suspended

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

...ok now Anthony Edwards goes off for more than 40 points and the Wolves win on the road against the Suns! Rookies showing up!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast