Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2020-21 Season Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

...ok now Anthony Edwards goes off for more than 40 points and the Wolves win on the road against the Suns! Rookies showing up!

Edwards has been ballin lately especially since beasley’s suspension. Will be interesting to see how he plays when Beasley and Russel are both back in the lineup.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Lakers won't do very well with LeBron and AD out.

I just watched as the Rockets lost their 20th straight today in narrow loss to OKC, who was without their star player, SGA. Rockets are so bad they can't even beat OKC without SGA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just watched as the Rockets lost their 20th straight today in narrow loss to OKC, who was without their star player, SGA. Rockets are so bad they can't even beat OKC without SGA.

Did the Rockets just give up this season or are they really this bad?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Yes, tough road ahead for the Lakers, top 2 players have leg issues, not good. Also not good are the Rockets, Christian Wood looks like a rare bright spot for the Rockets

Bad break for LaMelo to break a bone in his wrist, I saw the fall watching the game live. It did not look crazy bad, but he was holding it for a few possessions afterwards so seemed like it was uncomfortable at the least. Tough time for injuries

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah very tough break for LaMelo.

Did the Rockets just give up this season or are they really this bad?

Haven't watched them much, but just looking at their roster and knowing how the Rockets organization tends to operate in recent years (no subtlety whatsoever), I'm inclined to think they gave up. Wood is good, but Oladipo and Wall are still capable talents as well...there's really no reason they should be losing 20 straight other than going full tank mode now that Harden is gone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Well rockets finally won a game last night, but beat the raptors who are struggling and on their own losing streak, almost makes you think they have to be trading Kyle Lowry at the deadline with the downward slide their are on and fact he’s a free agent when this year is up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Trade deadline today, let’s see who gets moved and to where!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trade deadline today, let’s see who gets moved and to where!

Fair number of moves so far; I'll summarize some of the more notable ones:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...z-news-reports

Victor Oladipo to the Heat for Avery Bradley, Kelly Olynyk, and 2022 1st rd pick swap rights
    Rajon Rondo to the Clippers for Lou Williams and two future 2nd rd picks
    3 team trade with Thunder, Knicks, 76ers; we dealt George Hill, which wasn't a surprise (we now have a load of future picks -- 34 picks, 17 and 17 in both rounds, over next seven yrs -- always building through the draft!)
    Aaron Gordon etc to the Nuggets for Gary Harris etc (Magic also dealt away Vucevic and Fournier in separate deals as part of an expected complete rebuild)

As a non-trade aside, SGA is going to sit out for quite awhile with plantar fasciitis. I think OKC has decided now's a good time to start tanking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Well looks like Drummond is going to sign with the Lakers... I think they are now the favorite to win it all again. Lebron and AD basically got a month plus of rest in the middle of the season should make them fresh for the playoffs and Drummond is a massive upgrade over Gasol and now they can keep montrez in the second unit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast