Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 2020-21 Season Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

This has been an awesome NBA playoffs and looks like the transition to the young stars is in full effect right now!

D.Booker for Phoenix is heating up at the right time, hopefully Chris Paul can come back soon. The Clippers still have tons of fight in them though and we'll see if Paul George can carry this team

Bucks vs Hawks in the East! Trae Young and Giannis collectors are dancing!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

This has been an awesome NBA playoffs and looks like the transition to the young stars is in full effect right now!

D.Booker for Phoenix is heating up at the right time, hopefully Chris Paul can come back soon. The Clippers still have tons of fight in them though and we'll see if Paul George can carry this team

Bucks vs Hawks in the East! Trae Young and Giannis collectors are dancing!

Giannis Prizm PSA9 RCs had taken a HUGE dip lately. At their peak, they were going for about 2k. I sold one with complete 13-14 Prizm set for 1.6k right after the boom started dropping. Just last week, they were going for only $500 to $600! If Giannis can win a title this time, they may start to go up again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

So many injuries in the playoffs this year, Trae just went down couple nights ago and then Giannis last night. Hate to see injuries but nonetheless been very entertaining playoffs in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So many injuries in the playoffs this year, Trae just went down couple nights ago and then Giannis last night. Hate to see injuries but nonetheless been very entertaining playoffs in my opinion.

Agreed! We now have a surprise NBA Finals with the Suns and Bucks, not household or typical names for championship runs. Either Giannis or CP3 will get a much-needed title to accentuate their already impressive career legacies. (I know Giannis is young, but he's already a two-time MVP.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

So now the only way the Bucks get back into this series is to now win the traditional 2 games in a row at home, some good basketball!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Giannis. Is. Legendary.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also want to say the Phoenix Suns deserve a lot of credit for an awesome season. They went up 2-0 in the series and just couldn’t push past the Bucks the rest of the way. Lots of close games and they were more than competitive but...

I have always believed that Giannis was destined to win a title. Major credit to him for sticking with his Milwaukee program and bringing the city a long-awaited championship! (basketball championship, Packers have brought titles over the years)

Bucks have been an awesome team recently and finally cash in! Great basketball!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Well free agency has been kind of crazy so far. Everyone signing with the lakers apparently lol. Some other interesting moves as well… Lowry to the heat and lonzo and derozon to the bulls. I thought Drummond to the sixers was surprising, not sure the fit there, is he going to back up embiid because I can’t see those two sharing the floor a lot together, maybe back him up/insurance policy in case embiid goes down with injury? Most curious to see if Bradley Beal gets moved?!?!?!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh I better start an off-season thread. Thanks for the reminder. Definitely getting busy right now with all the moves after the draft.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345