Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finders Fee for this shield

Good evening all,

I've been on the hunt for the last 7+ years for the white whale for my Robert Mayer collection,

The card im chasing is : Robert Mayer Dominion Ensigns shield 1/1 12/13

I have searched countless Facebook groups, messaged dozens of collectors who would have a chance at knowing where the card is

The card was pulled in a eBay group break live on YouTube in 2013 and I have lost track of it since, I do know its floating around and im hoping one of you collectors may have a lead on it

If this card is tracked down I will personally hand out a finders fee to whoever helps me locate the card.

Here is a picture of the card

Thanks and I hope we can find this card and make a deal happen!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump, anyone know where this bad boy is?

SCF Rewards
    Country

its out there somewhere, anyone ???