Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: ePack Box of 18-19 S2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

ePack Box of 18-19 S2

ePack currently has a 15% off sale on their 2018-19 Series 2 packs/boxes/cases.

I've been slowly weening myself off of ePack but I have been trying to pick up as many Hart and Samsonov YGs as I can prior to the start of the upcoming season. I feel Hart is on the right track and Samsonov as Washington's number 1 could be in for a great year.

So I decided to relapse and go back to the well one more time. I didn't get a Hart or Samsonov, but I feel that I did okay.

Some of the highlights ....

Peter Stastny - 2018-19 UD Series 2 Hockey A Piece of History 1,000 Point Club

Andrei Svechnikov Young Guns

Brady Tkachuk Young Guns

Johnny Bower Canvas - Retired Stars

Other Young Guns pulled include Christian Wolanin, Henrik Borgstrom, Matt Luff, and Steven Fogarty. All for trade except the Svechnikov and Tkachuk at the moment.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Very nice Peter Stastny!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice Peter Stastny!

Yeah, its not very often you see him or his brothers in Upper Deck products lately (with the exception of Peter in chronology).

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice cards there mister
    I pc crosby, lemieux, lafleur, habs, Mcdavid, artifact saphire 13-14, colorado
    baseball:Aaron Judge, Bichette/Guerrero Jr. rookies, New York Yankees and braves 2018 rookies
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Super nice cards, well done on your breaks here!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content