Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Club 1909 Reward Redemption Mailday!

The usual commentary about how if you're a Habs fan, you need to join Club 1909 goes here. LOL
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

One super cool thing they've had over the years are locker room-used name plates. I've been able to score two previously, which you'll see in the photo below--Carey Price and Josh Gorges. Recently they've posted up some "random" players where you don't know who you'll be receiving; there's an option for currently players and one for former players. The current player one has arrived, and I redeemed for a former player which should show up early next year. LOL

Completing my trio of BC boys...the Captain!

Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 21 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'd say those are quite the additions to end of 2020 with. Huge congrats! It's always cool to see collectors end up with those stall nameplates.

All the best in 2021!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those are amazing ... great pick ups.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Ilya Bryzgalov, Andrei Vasilevskiy,
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very cool stuff indeed. Now to get them all signed and come up with a nice display piece for your man cave.

DON
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Very cool!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool stuff indeed. Now to get them all signed and come up with a nice display piece for your man cave.

DON

Here's hoping that we are able to host the Homebase softball tournament this year. It's about the best opportunity to see these three dudes all at once. LOL

Baseball Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice
    Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.