Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Favourite PC Pickups of 2020 - from Start to Finish!

We made it through, everybody!

I was thinking about doing a top ten, but that leaves out so many cool cards, y'know? So instead I fired up the ole SCF Inventory Manager, sorted by Date Added to my collection, and now let's go on a fun little trip allllll the way back to the start of last year and navigate our way through. I won't include some of the cool IP stuff I got with members of last year's Team Canada Juniors squad, though many highlights from that for sure. That could be a whole story unto itself. I miss going to the rink to watch the Rockets play, hanging out with friends, meeting the players, getting some autographs. I think it's probably second on the list of "things I miss" only to concerts. I'd give an awful lot to see Metallica live again. Maybe even some of these cards you're about to see. Maybe. LOL

Let's take a trip back in time, yes?

Really enjoyed putting together the team set for these--just really well done hockey cards.
    2018-19 O-Pee-Chee Coast to Coast Polar Lights #192 Jean Beliveau

This kid is gonna show up a lot.
    2019-20 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C115 Nick Suzuki

2018-19 The Cup Signature Renditions #SRJK Jesperi Kotkaniemi

First appearance of a few for this fella.
    2019-20 Black Diamond 1996-97 Tribute Diamond Relics #BDTCP Carey Price

Picked this up in a trade at the rink. LOL
    1994-95 Zellers Masters of Hockey Signed #1 Jean Beliveau

If I'm showing the Canvas, I gotta show the YG, right?
    2019-20 Upper Deck #471 Nick Suzuki

One of many 1/1 pickups for this steady collection.
    2019-20 Upper Deck 30th Anniversary 2013-14 #438 Josh Gorges

Not very often you have the chance to score one of these.
    2019-20 Upper Deck High Gloss #298 Carey Price

I actually put this one together on the ePack myself. Fun trading times.
    2019-20 Upper Deck Silver Foil #226 Ryan Poehling

We take a quick break from our regularly scheduled Habs programming to show off the only McDavid and the only Gretzky memorabilia card I own. LOL
    2018-19 SPx Double XL Duos #XDGM Wayne Gretzky/Connor McDavid

Back to it, with a legend and a diamond.
    2018-19 Chronology Diamond Relics #78 Larry Robinson

I was really hoping they would do a 300 Win Club card, but this is still pretty sweet. Man that 14-15 season was special.
    2019-20 SP Game Used A Piece of History 40 Win Season Club #40CP Carey Price

Absolutely love this gem.
    2014-15 The Cup Program of Excellence Autos #POECP Carey Price

Credentials was an awesome product.
    2019-20 Credentials Debut Ticket Access Autographs #RTAANS Nick Suzuki

2019-20 Credentials Debut Ticket Access Autographs #RTAARP Ryan Poehling

If I had to pick an absolute #1 card of the year, I miiiiight go with this monster.
    2019-20 SP Authentic Limited Auto Patch #10 Carey Price

Or this one.
    2017-18 Artifacts Honoured Hopefuls Signatures #HHSCP Carey Price

It's been a very interesting off-season for the Habs. I'm excited to see what this guy can bring for us.
    2016-17 SP Game Used Banner Year Stanley Cup Finals Auto #BSCTT Tyler Toffoli

Another one of these!
    2019-20 Upper Deck 30th Anniversary 2010-11 #98 Josh Gorges

Shifting gears again for a little bit, as some of you have no doubt seen I've been going hard after the auto patches from this year's Team Canada Juniors product. Really love the design and such a memorable team. Some of these guys I'm likely to collect a few cards of once they hit the NHL.

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #42 Joel Hofer

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #27 Jacob Bernard-Docker

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #25 Calen Addison

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #34 Akil Thomas

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #31 Raphael Lavoie

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #39 Dylan Cozens

And this was a hit that made me very happy from my box break:
    2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Program of Excellence Autographs #122 Dylan Cozens

I had planned to do a few more things but Canada Post has been awful for the past month so there's a crazy rare Shea Weber and some other pretty things still en route. Oh well, maybe they'll make the cut for 2021.

Thanks to all who I have made trades with. I'm rapidly approaching 1,000 deals here at SCF, and none of that is possible without this great community.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ugh, where to start: The Price Diamond card is sick, just in time for the Gorges 1/1 and back to the Price POE Team Canada sig..... so nice
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Agreed, so many nice pieces. The Carey Price cards are obviously wonderful, however knowing that you are the Josh Georges collector, seeing those two 1/1 buybacks as part of your collection just seems right.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I really love the Polar Lights parallels, those are so nicely done! The Suzuki Credentials and the pair of Price autos are awesome too :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content