Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Dreaming of Cardboard under the Tree -- December PC Pickups!

Well, if we are all reading this, we've made it through 2020!

The year closed out on a bit of a high note for me, with more progress made on my Team Canada Juniors sets, a few new Habs adds, and more. Thank you to all for the deals throughout the past year--I'm inching ever so close to 1,000 deals here on Sports Card Forum dot com. There's also been a lot of Tim Hortons collecting this year. I've been able to get not only all the Habs content out of the set, but thanks to a series of trades here, all of the insert sets minus the Franchise Trios. Here's the Canadiens!

2020-21 Tim Hortons Franchise Trios #T15 Carey Price / Shea Weber / Max Domi

2020-21 Tim Hortons Canvas #C11 Carey Price

2020-21 Tim Hortons Gold Etchings #G9 Carey Price

2020-21 Tim Hortons Red Die Cuts #DC18 Carey Price

2020-21 Tim Hortons All Star Standouts #AS3 Shea Weber

2020-21 Tim Hortons Red Die Cuts #DC20 Shea Weber

He wasn't in Montreal for long but his stay was memorable. This just happened to be a throw-in on a purchase that shows up below...
    2019-20 Artifacts Material Emerald #26 Ilya Kovalchuk

This one came via a trade - always nice to add another High Gloss to the Gorges PC! This is my third copy of the 2006-07 version...which puts it in third place for most HG owned from any given year. LOL Nothing is likely to top 2007-08 for which I have 7 copies.

Switching gears to the Team Canada Juniors (and how great is it to see the tournament again this year!), here's the latest & greatest additions!

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #36 Ty Dellandrea

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #33 Jared McIsaac

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #27 Jacob Bernard-Docker

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #36 Ty Dellandrea

These two are for trade - great looking cards but don't fit the PC of the 2020 team members.
    2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #19 Donovan Sebrango

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #61 Sarah Nurse

As always, thanks to everybody for the trades in 2020. It's been a pleasure!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

You got a lot of nice Team Canada stuff lately!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You got a lot of nice Team Canada stuff lately!

It's going to become a full-on thing in 2021, I think. :)