Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Artifacts Image Gallery

Some pretty nice cards here:

2020-21 NHL Artifacts arrives in hobby shops later this month. Look for an assortment of exciting new content, including Arena Artifacts - showcasing relics from the legendary Maple Leaf Gardens! Also look for rare, hard-signed autographs - including the all-new Signature Apparel insert cards! The ever-popular Rookie Redemption cards return, showcasing the exciting 2020-21 NHL Rookie Class. Look for rare memorabilia and autograph redemption variations as well as other surprises. The Aurum insert set is once again tied to an all new Bounty mission sure to excite collectors with the chance at obtaining exclusive bounty award cards of top prospects and NHL superstars. Please visit upperdeckbounty.com on release day for more details on the Artifacts Bounty mission. Please check applicable hobby media sources in the coming days for the full product checklist. Enjoy the preview below!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Wow, that Gretzky is spectacular!

Over the years, I only opened a few packs of Artifacts. I don't plan to break much of it this year, but it's always fun to look for cards of retired Canadiens and Nordiques players.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What? On card autos in Artifacts? Impossible!!!
    I've always liked Artifacts' Greco-Roman, old world art style, I'll probably buy a box or two. I'm a bit more anxious for S2 though, it's gonna be stacked!!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This stuff looks really nice. Will be interested in seeing the checklist.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Hopefully the checklist hits soon. I think the 13th is the release date unless it has been moved again.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Artifacts looks amazing once again. Undderated still in terms of value, but I've always loved the rookie cards coming out of an Artifacts box. The designs are always awesome!!

With a hot hobby market in 2021, will these rookie cards outshine more than usual?

Also, I LOVE the 2009-10 Autofacts Autograph throwback design they are bringing back again to add more autographed content in this product...

Last edited by creasecollector; 01-05-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content