Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

2020 Heritage High Number Question

I just pulled a Mitch Keller Real One auto out of one of these boxes, but I cannot find him anywhere on the checklists. It is card number ROA-MK and the checklists for Beckett and CC call that number card out as Max Kepler.

Does anyone know if this is common, on oversight by Topps, something else? Usually if two autograph subjects have the same initials they would add to the card number like ROA-MKE or the like.

I can't even find any mentions of it anywhere.

Thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did a little searching and this one stumped me too. Wondering if you found the answer. If you do lmk......curious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@baystate123 I have not seen anything else about this. Maybe Topps will acknowledge it eventually?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beckett has a problem with autographs and game used where the guy's have the same initials for a set. They ALWAYS had mistakes before when I checked them. The inventory manager on here had people manually change the checklist to something that could accommodate guys with the same initials but Beckett isn't going to take the time to do that. They make their money on grading NOT the magazine/website.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo That helps a little. But this is not a Beckett only issue. The Topps checklist is. On both Beckett and CC