Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See toddsr's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Plus I thought you had to pick every day . How would you keep your streak going?

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

If you have a problem then I'll back out! I didn't understand it at 1st but I do I can't change it
    The guy that's running this should have PM and tell me I must pick a Team
    I would have pick Leafs

The very first line of the contest rules explain that you must pick a favorite team and then decide if they will win or lose each of their games, that's how the streaks are created by the number of correct consecutive picks you have made.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The very first line of the contest rules explain that you must pick a favorite team and then decide if they will win or lose each of their games, that's how the streaks are created by the number of correct consecutive picks you have made.

I'm not the only one here that did that But I'll Stop playing then . Good luck to who ever wins

SCF Rewards
    Country

nevermind

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I don't think anyone is wanting anyone to quit these contests as these are supposed to be a stress free way to stay interactive on SCF. Just go forward with your picks now that the rules are clarified. @RGM81 I think your first post should list all that is playing with their claimed team so we can see who else needs to claim a team. I can compile that for you and PM you so you can post it.
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then I'll take Leafs for my team and days that my team not playing I'll pick who ever and try to stick with them too

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

My understanding is It's only within 2 days you need to make a pick - you don't have to pick every day to make the streak stay active - So if your Leafs play tonight and Sunday - you can just choose those 2 games. If they have more than a 2 day off span then you need to pick any other game to keep your streak active.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My understanding is It's only within 2 days you need to make a pick - you don't have to pick every day to make the streak stay active - So if your Leafs play tonight and Sunday - you can just choose those 2 games. If they have more than a 2 day off span then you need to pick any other game to keep your streak active.

OK Thanks will do

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@toddsr @cjs-sportscards @MattDMC

Thanks for the discussion in here, guys. I thought that the original wording was clear but perhaps not and if so that's on me.

The notion is that you want to ride your team to victory - now that can be ironic if you pick them to lose a game, but be that as it may. Remember you don't have to pick your team to win, necessarily.

So the schedule definitely plays a part in this. While there are times when you can pick your team on back-to-back days, you'll also have to "bridge" it if they have a 3-4 day layoff. As an example. I've got a little 2-game streak going thanks to Habs winning their last two games in Vancouver. They don't play again until Thursday though, so I have to pick a game tonight/tomorrow not featuring them, and perhaps another one in the Tuesday-Wednesday time frame. They're back in action Thursday so I would pick that game, and then again on Saturday, etc.

Hope this finally helps clarify and resolve anything. I'm not going to punish anyone for their enthusiasm but please do try to keep it by the rules above.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

So the current streak leader with a current streak of 8, their picks are all over the place with no sign of a consistent favorite team.
    Wpg/Cgy
    Tor/Ott
    Cbj/Det
    Wpg/Ott
    Tbl/Cbj
    Col/Ana
    Vgk/Ari
    Dal/Det

The only teams involved in multiple picks are Ottawa, Winnipeg, and Columbus each being involved in 2 picks each. Assuming one of those teams are their favorite that they're picking from that means 6 of their 8 game streak is from a non favorite team. The streak started on 1/14 with Wpg/Cgy, assuming one of the 3 teams with the 2 picks is their favorite team there's no way they are going by the rules as Wpg has played 7 games since then, Ottawa 6 games, and Columbus 7 games.

How can you have a streak of 8 dating back almost 2 weeks and never involved the same team more than twice? And is still continuing to pick random teams as last night they picked between Dal/Det which was the first time they picked a game with either of those 2 teams... a night when almost every team in the league was playing so likely no excuse that their favorite was off.
    @RGM81

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast