Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need some EBay help, just a couple quick questions..

Any help is much appreciated.
    I am new to EBay selling, i've been a long time member but i have only used it to buy the occasional card. My question is how do you find EBay sold prices? Like say a Franchise Trios Pittsburgh, where do i go to find out what the last 3 or 4 have sold for? I have looked but i cant seem to figure it out.
    Also, i can only post 10 for sale items per month. Is that cause i just started selling on there? That doesnt make much sense on they're part, the more i post & sell the more money they make. Its not like i'm new, ive been there more than 5 years now. It is what it is i guess..
    Cheers
    James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

To the right of the Search box, click "advanced". You can put in your search topic and click the box for "sold listings". It is about three items below the blue search button.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got it. Cheers
    James