Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Free Webs Gone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Free Webs Gone?

We had all been advised that Freewebs had been purchased by Vista Print and that the transition would happen in March. However, it looks like they have started earlier, so does anyone else know the details?
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am still able to access my pages,but I am moving everything to weebly.

I have not heard about any early changes.
    Blackhawks wantlist,Hockey/Baseball traders @ Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I too can still access my pages, but in the interm am transferring everything to MSWord just in case they do just what they did to you, and then I'm still deciding on either Wix or Weebly to have my actual updated site.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Anybody knows of a free place where I can upload my .html files without using online website building tools? Just simply uploading my files like on webs.com
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anybody knows of a free place where I can upload my .html files without using online website building tools? Just simply uploading my files like on webs.com

Well looks like my original website will be gone. Of course I not used it in years as I keep my trade list here for my stuff in pages with photo's.

You can upload pictures on SCF. Not sure if you ever tried that.
    @odjickfan

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Well looks like my original website will be gone. Of course I not used it in years as I keep my trade list here for my stuff in pages with photo's.

You can upload pictures on SCF. Not sure if you ever tried that.
    @odjickfan

DON

My need is not for pictures, but only for text tradelists. I might simply copy and paste my complete wantlist/tradelist in trade threads here.
    Last edited by odjickfan; 01-10-2021 at 05:03 PM.

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

My need is not for pictures, but only for text tradelists. I might simply copy and paste my complete wantlist/tradelist in trade threads here.

Stinks about free web and I dont know of any alternatives but your idea about posting up your trade lists here on threads will work to.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

For those wondering, I use Weebly and it's very user friendly and super easy to use. It also can handle a lot of uploads if you have a large collection you want to display.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Ducks
    See dafoefan34's Items on eBay

Have you considered Google Drive? You can create and manage text documents or spreadsheets.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Have you considered Google Drive? You can create and manage text documents or spreadsheets.

Is it possible to share the documents stored there?