Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bought 3 boxes of Leaf Certified today

Bought 3 boxes of Leaf Certified today. Got the cards listed below, regular cards are for trade as I am not building the set. Let me know how you think I did. Thanks Alex.
    Freshman Fabric Bethel Johnson #389/1250
    Freshman Fabric Onterrio Smith #30/1250
    Freshman Fabric Nate Burleson 2 color #712/1250
    Freshman Fabric Musa Smith #1043/1250
    Freshman Fabric Carson Palmer #850/1250
    Freshman Fabric Byron Leftwich #854/1250
    Freshman Fabric Byron Leftwich #951/1250
    Certified Skills Torry Holt #57/100
    Mirror Red Santana Moss Jersey #103/150
    Mirror Red Sebastian Janikowski Jersey #110/150
    Mirror Red Amani Toomer Jersey #114/150
    Mirror Gold Onterrio Smith 2 color jersey/shoe/ball/helmet #14/25
    Fabric of the Game Eric Dickerson Jersey/Auto #19/29

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    alexgaum those are some sweet pulls! I really like that Eric Dickerson Jersey Auto /29

Congrats :)

i really need that burleson bad, also the onterrio, plmk what you are lookin for

wdwain and Hemii- When the cards book, I would be willing to trade them. I will be looking for Priest Holmes, Tom Brady and 2003 Rookies g/u or autos.

Alex I have a Tom Brady Rookie Ticket Auto I need the Onterrie Gold.

raym- I already have that card, and I have no idea what the value would be on the smith. Thanks Alex

Let me know when you are ready to trade some of these. I would be interested in one of the leftwich cards.

By the way, looks like you had some really good pulls.

i would also be interested in the leftwitch fabric any idea of bv so ican find some good cards to trade for it

I like the Bethel Johnson, and possibly the santana moss. Please let me know when you're willing to part with them. Great pulls. Thanks

Hey Alex-

Congrats on the great pulls!! It's always good to see deserving collectors pull the sweet stuff!! :D

I hope you are able to get what you are looking for with them....I would give an arm and a leg for that Dickerson, but since you are looking for Brady & Holmes I guess that wouldn't ;)

Again, congrats!!

~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast