Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New seller looking for advice

Hi - My son and I collected Topps Gallery baseball from 1996 through 2005. He isn't interested in them anymore so I might as well sell them. Multiple full base sets from each year and almost all sp's, inserts game-used, autographs, parallel chromes, etc. Plus quite a few top player Players Private Issues.

I really do not want to go through a lot of individual sales on Ebay so can anyone direct me to a good place to sell these as a huge lot or at least in large chunks?

Example - 2003 - Base set 1-200, chrome parallels 1-200, all 25 Heritage cards, all 30 Gallery Originals and Gu bat cards, and all 10 Heritage Relics. Pretty much the same for the other years as well with very few inserts missing.

Any direction appreciated! Thanks.

Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Could try some set collectors here on SCF or try your hands at a local auction near you but alot of times the auction route does not favor the seller

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Andy
    What I would do first is to make a list of what you have, base set, insert sets ex. see below

96 Topps Gallery #1-180
    97 Topps Gallery #1-180
    97 Topps Gallery of Heroes GH1-Gh10
    97 Topps Gallery Photo Gallery

More detail the better if you want to sell online. This will also help you to post the cards on multiple sites. I would list the sets first then deal with the individual cards after you get some sense on how you doing. The biggest factor will be your asking price. If you want to move them check the sold listings for them on ebay to get a range of how much people will pay. Having them for so long you are probably attached to them and hard to let go on for lower prices. Hope this helps. I may be interested in a few myself, lmk thx Jim
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great advice. Thanks.

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Andy
    What I would do first is to make a list of what you have, base set, insert sets ex. see below

96 Topps Gallery #1-180
    97 Topps Gallery #1-180
    97 Topps Gallery of Heroes GH1-Gh10
    97 Topps Gallery Photo Gallery

More detail the better if you want to sell online. This will also help you to post the cards on multiple sites. I would list the sets first then deal with the individual cards after you get some sense on how you doing. The biggest factor will be your asking price. If you want to move them check the sold listings for them on ebay to get a range of how much people will pay. Having them for so long you are probably attached to them and hard to let go on for lower prices. Hope this helps. I may be interested in a few myself, lmk thx Jim

Awesome idea.

There a ton of set buyers here, including myself, so when you are ready, post them here to see if you get some interest.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Also be sure to be up on shipping costs, being full sets it's going to be pricey to ship. Just keep that in mind when your pricing them.