Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2021 Season: Who Do You Collect?

New season, new PC?

Who is on your collecting radar this upcoming season? The new rookie, latest trade acquisition, or are you just staying the course with existing collections?

For me, I think I'll be adding some Alexander Romanov RC's, and once they start pumping out the Habs cards might also take a dig at Tyler Toffoli and Josh Anderson.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I usually wait a while for the new rookies' cards to drop a little before I jump on them. That doesn't seem like a winning formula anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

My new project will be Alex Belzile cards. I'm not paying top money, but I'll happily trade for whatever I can get. He's a local guy, born and raised close to where I spent my childhood, so it's nice to see him play a few games with the Habs.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I'm still adding the occasional Ovechkin when the price is right. Mostly #d inserts at this point but looking to add another auto.

No longer a team collector. Mainly star YGs and now also into more affordable OPC Platinum RCs, especially the rainbow version and blue cubes. I love the look and if their value goes up that will be a bonus.

Found some early 90s UD HOF rc's in my stash. Looking to add more raw ones like Hasek, Bure etc. I might send them for grading...or not. Have not decided on the whole grading thing yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sticking mostly to what is in my signature for now. I have been grabbing RCs of Hart, Samsonov, and other promising young goalies when the opportunity arises.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I usually wait a while for the new rookies' cards to drop a little before I jump on them. That doesn't seem like a winning formula anymore.

For sets that make it to UD's ePack, buy your cards on COMC - it's a real bargain bin. The money you'll save vs shipping cost will still have you coming out on top.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bill Ranford, clearly. Not sure what I'll see for 20-21 releases, but certainly still trying to fill in the gaps in my collection.

My Oilers collection will continue to grow.... I'm really interested in see the checklist for The Cup, to see if there are any 19-20 Rookie for me to chase there.

Of course there's a new crop of players for the 2020-21 season, who will make their Oilers debut. I've already picked up most of the RCs and Autos I want for that group, but I am still looking for these cards:

Past season RC:
    Caleb Jones. Will he have auto'd cards this year? Or do I send TTM ?
    Tyler Ennis. Looking for a Cup ARP /249, or a BAP RC /99.
    Devin Shore Cup ARP.

2019-20 RCs:
    Will these guys end up with Auto'd RCs in The Cup?
    Josh Currie.
    Joakim Nygard
    Joel Persson
    Gaten Haas

If yes, I'll be chasing those. If not, I have other RCs for a few of them... will need to fill in the holes for others. TTM requests to get autos (though Persson does have signed UD cards, so no TTM there)

2020-21 Rookie Cards:

Tyler Benson
    Stuart Skinner (will he get cards?)
    William Lagesson (will he get cards?)
    Ryan McLeod
    Phillip Broberg

Hoping there will eventually be Cup ARPs of these guys, but I may go the route of TTM requests sooner, if they do not appear to be singing for UD. Will definitely be adding RCs of some kind, though we're still months away from any RC I'd be interested in from being released.

I won't be "mass" collecting anyone new. Not interested in owning more than 1-4 cards of any of the players mentioned.... and I'm picky, so for the most part "I don't know".

If anyone has either of the cards I bolded for sale or trade, I'd be happy to talk to you though :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets

Always Winnipeg Jets cards, doesn't really matter who as long as they are the 2.0 Jets, don't really care about the older team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Red Deer Rebels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peter Forsberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast