Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Ryne Sandberg...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears

WTTF Ryne Sandberg...

I am looking to trade for non base cards of Sandberg from 2000-present, let me know if you have any and what you want in trade-Thanks, Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Eric, I have a 2017 PANINI DONRUSS Diamond Collection #DC-RS bat card available. I'm mainly looking for gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals to add to my PC. I may consider others that make great trade bait. PLMK if you are/aren't interested, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eric, I have a 2017 PANINI DONRUSS Diamond Collection #DC-RS bat card available. I'm mainly looking for gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals to add to my PC. I may consider others that make great trade bait. PLMK if you are/aren't interested, Rodney

I will get back to you shortly

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you trade it for a 2019 Donruss Majestic Materials Austin Hays Relic and a 2019 Stadium Club Luis Ortiz Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply and offer. I just checked my "BIRDS' PC albums. I already have the Ortiz auto. Do you have any other "O's", "Nat's", or HOFer's gu and/or auto's available ? PLMK. Thanks. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some other good stuff, do you have a tradelist

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I don't have a "tradelist". However, I do have a thread of my ACTIVE THREADS - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...baseball-forum - A few don't work when they are clicked on (I don't know why). However, when you type them in and hit enter they will show up. So, check the one(s) that interest(s) you. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I don't have a "tradelist". However, I do have a thread of my ACTIVE THREADS - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...baseball-forum - A few don't work when they are clicked on (I don't know why). However, when you type them in and hit enter they will show up. So, check the one(s) that interest(s) you. Have a good night, Rodney

I could trade a 2019 Prizm Mullins Snake Skin Auto /50 for the sandberg

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply and offer. How about the Mullins auto with the Hays gu for the Sandberg? I ask because in post #4 you offered the Hays gu with an Ortiz auto. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply and offer. How about the Mullins auto with the Hays gu for the Sandberg? I ask because in post #4 you offered the Hays gu with an Ortiz auto. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Do you have any other cubs stuff?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast