Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of course not!! Wasnt it just a few years back they had the worst collapse in the history of hockey? From 1st place by quite a bit in the first half of the season to worst, (they couldnt win a game in the second half), how could you bet on a team like that?? All it takes is Scary Price to hurt his lady parts, i mean groin & they are done!!
    How we got on this topic i have no idea, this was supposed to be about the New Canadian Division but i have to admit this is much more fun. Lets get back on topic now, there's no need to debate on the better team, its already a forgone conclusion...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Alright, stir the pot my man. We'll see what happens. Remind me again when the Leafs last won a playoff round.

SCF Rewards
    Country

since we're just debating between Leafs & Habs,(not what discussion was supposed to be about) I will just close the thread. Thanks
    James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12