Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Mine locally(middle of the awesome part of the prairies) in SK has been extremely slow. Packages sent out were getting to their destinations very quickly in comparison to what was sent to me. There was an outbreak at the local sorting facility at the height of Christmas, and the report I was given by a couple of postal workers was that there were truckloads just sitting and waiting to be processed.

Since then I did get quite a few of the packages, but it's still moving at a three to four week trickle... so patience I guess is key.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I had Canada Post lose one on me last year (first time in years that happened). It's all been slow, but then every once in a while something is magically fast. I got a package yesterday, with a card I bought last Thursday. I paid quickly - so I'll assume it was shipped on Thursday as well.... but still, to get from BC to Ontario, and in my hands, in two business days? At the best of times that doesn't happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the comments! I too have been getting packages quickly from Ontario and even overseas ..... Edmonton seems to be the issue
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

I had two items mailed from Ontario on January 4th (I believe), and I just received the first one today. That's 4 days faster than a couple of weeks ago, haha. All of my mail goes through Edmonton so for me, it doesn't matter where it comes from....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had two items mailed from Ontario on January 4th (I believe), and I just received the first one today. That's 4 days faster than a couple of weeks ago, haha. All of my mail goes through Edmonton so for me, it doesn't matter where it comes from....

@morasha7 - thanks for another knock against the Edmtonton Distribution Centre ..... its fine if it takes awhile to get here ... I just need it to eventually get here

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had a bunch of stuff thru Canada Post the last month and its been slow to say the least. They also lost one on me - told me it was even signed for but... i ain't got it... seller was good about it tho. met me half way on the purchase and says they will make it right. When i have things in hand i will post the company here - they have earned the plug on this one imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12