Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone please tell me im not the only one ......

Is anyone else have crazy delays with Canada Post?

Had a very expensive packaged shipped to my via Xpresspost, from Edmonton to Vancouver. It was marked as received in Edmonton on Jan 5th. It had an estimated delivery date of Jan 8th.

Since then, there has been no updates. No new tracking information as been uploaded, but now for estimated delivery time it says "Delayed"

I spoke with customer service and theyre no help.

In the mean time, ive gotten 2 tracked packages from Ontario, shipped on the same day or a few days after the package from Edmonton was shipped.

I know were in the middle of a pandemic, and Covid has been delaying everything, just sucks I havent gotten any tracking updates ( 8 business days from Edmonton Distribution Centre - Vancouver Distribution Centre seems ridiculous )
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nah, man, it's just you. LOL

In all seriousness, there have been significant delays with Canada Post going back to the holiday season. I had several packages that took 4-6 weeks to arrive. For most of December, CP couldn't guarantee delivery times on almost any package. Where I work, one of our donors sent a donation in via cheque - it was mailed with tracking and took 11 days to reach our office. The donor lives in the next city over, about an hour's drive.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nah, man, it's just you. LOL

In all seriousness, there have been significant delays with Canada Post going back to the holiday season. I had several packages that took 4-6 weeks to arrive. For most of December, CP couldn't guarantee delivery times on almost any package. Where I work, one of our donors sent a donation in via cheque - it was mailed with tracking and took 11 days to reach our office. The donor lives in the next city over, about an hour's drive.

Good to hear =P

I do get the alert that delivery times are not correct right now .... just sucks that I got my 3rd tracked package from within Canada, all much further than Alberta and all shipped within 2 or so days of the same time as the Alberta package.

Also doesnt help that all the other packages were maybe a couple hundred worth of cards .... while the one from Alberta is a solid 5 figures

I know its Canada Post being slow, my wife tells me its Canada Post being slow, the shipper tells me its Canada Post being slow ..... but why did it have to be the big one =S

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Good to hear =P

I do get the alert that delivery times are not correct right now .... just sucks that I got my 3rd tracked package from within Canada, all much further than Alberta and all shipped within 2 or so days of the same time as the Alberta package.

Also doesnt help that all the other packages were maybe a couple hundred worth of cards .... while the one from Alberta is a solid 5 figures

I know its Canada Post being slow, my wife tells me its Canada Post being slow, the shipper tells me its Canada Post being slow ..... but why did it have to be the big one =S

Haha, I hear ya. It's always the one you want that's slow.

It's not just you. Even items sent as regular mail and oversize lettermail are taking forever. Any mail going through Edmonton seems to take about 20 days to get delivered. I was expecting something a week ago but I've since learned that things are being held up in Edmonton so long that I shouldn't expect my item until the 25th. Oh well, safety comes first so as long as it gets here eventually, I'll be alright, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, I hear ya. It's always the one you want that's slow.

It's not just you. Even items sent as regular mail and oversize lettermail are taking forever. Any mail going through Edmonton seems to take about 20 days to get delivered. I was expecting something a week ago but I've since learned that things are being held up in Edmonton so long that I shouldn't expect my item until the 25th. Oh well, safety comes first so as long as it gets here eventually, I'll be alright, haha.

@morasha7

Wow thanks for that info about Edmonton. Knowing that that specific distribution centre is having delays really helps put my mind at ease.

Easily my biggest card $$$ wise is in that package, with possibly my 2nd highest card as well.

Youre right, as long as it arrives ... im happy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

up to two months but then some arriving way faster then normal aka ontario to bc in two days but alberta to bc 2 months....Canada post is broken and will continue to be

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

USPS also having significant delays. Mostly due to sickness and the overwhelming amount of parcels during the holidays.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found that pre-Christmas packages were arriving in a typical time frame, if not sooner than usual. Seems once Christmas passed, everything is super slow and late.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nope, not just you. I've been experiencing delays as well!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes, Edmonton and Mississauga are the main culprits--lots being held up at those two major centres.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast