Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1995 Jeter Clippers Yearbook Card questions ??

I haven't been active on this board for a while, but am getting back into collecting.

I recently found in one of my storage bins, a 1995 Columbus Clippers souvenir program with the Jeter "yearbook" card still intact. I can't find any listings on eBay, and from the limited Google information I can find, I think it's pretty rare.

Any idea what it's worth? Do you think it's better to leave it in the magazine or take it out & get it graded?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@gr8lakes If you had a photo I could verify what I found, but I see it listed on a few websites for sale. One is currently listed for sale on eBay that I can find, it is PSA graded and for sale with the Posada also.

All the ones I found via a Google search seem to be graded. A PSA 9 sold on Kronozio for $2250. Obviously grading is always a gamble. Are you looking to value this for selling? Or for PC? That could impact your decision on whether to keep it whole or take it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably leaning towards selling. I pretty much just collect Griffey Jr. anymore. I did see the PSA 5 that just popped up on ebay a day or two after my post. Curious to see if it sells.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@gr8lakes I find it hard to believe it will sell at that grade, even with the Posada included.

If I had that and was planning to sell it i would get it graded. Just from the photo yours looks like pretty good shape. Can't see it in person obviously, but if it graded well it will sell easily. Be very careful pulling it out if that is what you plan to do.

Great find!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I appreciate the input! I've never sent anything in to be graded (but I have a handful of cards that I need to send in). Any tips on removing a perforated card? Should I use a utility knife?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can’t help ya there. But if you are looking for grading, there is a monthly submission on SCF that goes to PSA. I have used it quite a few times and would recommend it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hamiltonbaseball20's Items on eBay

Do you still have this? I'm pretty familiar with the card. The problem with ripping it out to get it graded is that it is perforated on all 4 sides. Making it very difficult to rip out without damaging the card. Unlike his Albany one that is only perforated on one side.

Potentially interested if you're looking to sell.