Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy from Arkansas

SCF Rewards
    Country

New guy from Arkansas

Just got back into sports cards after being out of it since 2000 and being over in the Desert since then. I just retired and moved into our new last home and started going thru boxes and found I had way to much cards. I’m wanting a new Bass boat and will be selling most everything I have. Most cards are NBA and Baseball with some football and hockey. I did a lot of trading and selling in the 90s so most cards I have are from that time. I will post some things up for sale in the near future and see how things go here. I am also a Ebay member since 1998 under Ebay ID Mpwer. Hope to get some deals done soon. Thanks, Eric.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Eric- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Eric, thanks for your service, I am retired Air Force. Welcome to SCF and back to the hobby! Looking for Yankees (mostly Derek Jeter) and Cowboys but let us know what you have!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Michael Gallup, CeeDee Lamb and Pollard!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Silver and Thor Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Hidden Content (Needs updating)

Want to fill in my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter PCs! Let me know what you have for me!!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Eric,
    If you have any of the rarer basketball parallels from the 90's your definitely going to want to get them graded to get the maximum dollars for your bass boat. If you had the right card you might even be able to get a few bass boats LOL.

Have any questions feel free to ask.

DON
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each , Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each, Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each, Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each, Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each, Top Loaders 240 point $2 each. Prices do not include shipping!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eric,
    If you have any of the rarer basketball parallels from the 90's your definitely going to want to get them graded to get the maximum dollars for your bass boat. If you had the right card you might even be able to get a few bass boats LOL.

Have any questions feel free to ask.

DON

Thanks Don for the advice. I bought some graded cards back in the late 90s but I’ve never sent any in for grading. It just seems like it was to time consuming and expensive. I might look into it again. What grading service is best? I’ve seen a few different ones but only know PSA and Beckett.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks Don for the advice. I bought some graded cards back in the late 90s but I’ve never sent any in for grading. It just seems like it was to time consuming and expensive. I might look into it again. What grading service is best? I’ve seen a few different ones but only know PSA and Beckett.

Eric,
    You will do good with either service! Need anything else just ask.
    Don

Baseball Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@Basscatter Welcome to SCF if you may need anything please feel free to message me. Congrats on retirement i am slowly creeping up on it
    Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eric, thanks for your service, I am retired Air Force. Welcome to SCF and back to the hobby! Looking for Yankees (mostly Derek Jeter) and Cowboys but let us know what you have!

Bake

Thanks for your service. I was Air Force also. I’m happy to be done with it and starting a new chapter in our lives.

I think I have some Jeter cards around his rookie years. I will let you know what I have soon. I’m shocked over the amount of cards I had saved. I even found a bunch of sealed packs of Baseball and Basketball. I just want to fish though so I think the only thing I will be keeping is my older Detroit Tigers cards like Al Kaline, Lou Whitaker, and Trammell.

Dispute Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

welcome to sCF!

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Welcome to SCF...Ed