Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

2020-21 Artifacts - One Box

Due to the price increase, I called it quits at one box. One box was $140US, which is probably 75% increase over last years release price. I may buy more if it gets closer to last years price at release. Quality is horrible, bottom corners on the box have tons of chipping. The numbering on the Aho Purple is way off in placement.

SCF Rewards
    Country

$140 Canadian would be far too much for that product. OUCH!
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

$140 Canadian would be far too much for that product. OUCH!

Yes, close to 200CAD for Artifacts is way too much!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No auto?! Ouch!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear that the prices are too crazy.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes around 200$ for artifact is too much
    I pc crosby, lemieux, lafleur, habs, Mcdavid, artifact saphire 13-14, colorado
    baseball:Aaron Judge, Bichette/Guerrero Jr. rookies, New York Yankees and braves 2018 rookies
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

I count myself fortunate that I was able to get 2 boxes today at $145 Canadian each, taxes in. Even some of the online retailers were pre-selling them at $179-$199. Too much for me. It's a shame the prices are through the roof on everything. I actually love artifacts and normally buy 3-4 boxes or more. Will not happen at inflated prices.
    Question - In my second box only pulled 2 autos and received no redemption rookie card. So missing the third jersey/auto. Worth it to contact Upper Deck ? Do i contact them through thier website ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

In the past I would buy from two to three cass of Artifacts but like earlier post, not worth it with the price increase. Looks like a skip for this year for me.

If I want any, I will take my money and buy singles. Even worse now that you no longer get at least one auto in every box and sorry but Aurum or however you spell that insert name is not a true hit but UD now counts it as one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Thank you for all of the comments. I was doing some estimates in my head. The cost per card is just south of $5US. I pulled two cards that may sell for more than $5. The Huberdeau Patch and the Aho /20. In reality they are probably around $10 each. The other cards in the picture are probably all south of $5. The Gaudreau maybe a little more, but probably not. UD is doing a lot to make me rethink my hobby choices.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you for all of the comments. I was doing some estimates in my head. The cost per card is just south of $5US. I pulled two cards that may sell for more than $5. The Huberdeau Patch and the Aho /20. In reality they are probably around $10 each. The other cards in the picture are probably all south of $5. The Gaudreau maybe a little more, but probably not. UD is doing a lot to make me rethink my hobby choices.

Buying older product is the way to get more bang for your buck. No need to rethink the hobby just enjoy older products you enjoy! That just my two cents!

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast