Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1994 Cuban Serie Selectiva Set

Hey all - super new rookie around here and looking for some help.

Going thru a bunch of old cards and came across a few cards from this 1994 series. It is only 4 teams and 133 cards but it does have Livan and Orlando Hernandez in the set. Looking for some insight as to how common the set is and if there are any other cards of value in it.

Post one complete..! lol

Cheers - thanks
    Scott

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's a link that might help. Also saw a link selling a complete set for $60 and a ended ebay auction that had a box sell for $85.
    https://www.tcdb.com/ViewSet.cfm/sid...erie-Selectiva

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for that info - I did some digging and found some pretty interesting history about that league in general. Looks like there were a handful of players in that set that ended up in MLB.

1994... i think i got my first cell phone that year.. lol

Cheers
    Scott