Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

The Football Card Forum Is Looking for 2 Moderators

I pretty much made it through 2020-21 Football season with a little help from other people on SCF. We need 2 more people to help on the Football Forum for 2021! It is a team function and I need the help! Being the only one on the Football site is hard to manage if you are sick, or on vacation or just need some time off.

We are planning on doing more Contests next season. We want to try to do some Contests during the off season also. We would like to get prizes and more involvement in the Football Forum.

This year we introduced Beat The Moderators and it was a hit. Going to try to do Mid Season winners and also an End of the Season Contest for the Contest. This year we did the whole Football Season, with 2 winners. Want to have at least 2 winners at Mid Season and 2 winners at End of the Season.

The Regular Football Contest we had 3 winners at Mid Season and 3 winners at end of Regular Season. Thinking maybe we will try to have more winners! Open to suggestions from the Members!

If interested contact bakemeister52! If you would like to know the job description for the Football Forum, I can get you a list.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

a very long time ago i was a owner/mod, this to include content, in one of these sites, it was or is much dedication , whats involved in this mod function,
    Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Charlie, will send you a PM!

Bake