Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help please! The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) Bumble Bee uncut Miami cards

Hi All,

New here, and hoping for some advice. Not very active in trading cards, but as a big fan of The Rock and from Miami, I'm trying to get my hands on that card of Dwayne Johnson that was all over TMZ last month when it sold for like 14 grand. I found it on Goldin auctions for what seems like a really low price. Prices on eBay for this same item seemed to be like 5 grand. So, what am I missing? Couple questions:

https://goldinauctions.com/1994_Univ...-LOT73232.aspx

1) Is Goldin a legit site?
    2) What am I missing? If this sheet has the Rock card that went for $14K last month, plus a few other cards that I think are worth good $$$, why isn't it selling for more? I'm always hesitant when I think I'm getting a good deal :)

Thanks in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Milwaukee Bucks

@BurrSir
    I think the one that sold for 14K was Graded PSA 10 (It increases the Value by alot) Since this one is ungraded it is way cheaper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it was only that valuable since it was graded a PSA 10 (basically perfect condition). Those cards you had to remove from the sheet and most people cannot remove it without causing damage. Plus back in 1994 or whenever that card came out he was a nobody so no one was keeping that thing in mint condition or getting it graded.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/