Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

WTTF: Tim Hortons Trios

Hello, trying to finish a friend's set.

He needs the following;

T-1 Edmonton Oilers
    T-10 Toronto Maple Leafs
    T-16 Buffalo Sabres
    T-20 Pittsburgh Penguins

I have the following for trade;

T-8 Colorado Avalanche
    T-13 New York Rangers
    T-15 Montreal Canadiens

I also have some more cards to trade, like 5 of the Clear Cut Phenoms, a few Die-Cuts etc.

Now, I would trade all 3 of these for Edmonton and Toronto or Edmonton and Penguins.

I am willing to buy but I do not want to pay eBay prices. I can wait to try sniping from eBay or finding some auctions. I do have the time lol. However I would like to get these last 4 to finish the set.

Thanks all,
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

BUMP! I would love to get these last 4 Trios some time. Work with me if you have them, I will trade in your favour.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anybody who has Trio's left isnt trading them for Trios, me included, especially the ones your after. He's probably better off just buying them on Ebay for Ebay prices,(i wouldnt sell mine for less)
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 01-25-2021 at 03:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought 4 trios for a good price, knowing I only needed 1 for my friend. But there was a Montreal card in it that I figured would be an easy $25.

My 3 cards have been on eBay for week. Almost no interest. People off me $22 or $20 for Montreal. I check sales and people are buying them for $33+. Like what is wrong with MY listings? I have 4100+ 100% feedback on eBay, so I am a power-seller and no one sees my listings?

I understand fully that I will have to buy these cards and apparently 'TRY' to sell mine to re-coup some of that I am going to spend. Was just trying.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe if your friend wasnt offering Tim Hortons in return he would have better luck. i sold my Habs a week or so back for $36 plus $5 shipping that cost me $2 to ship, i ended up making $39. I keep an eye on them & i see them still going for good money especially Edm, Pitts & Tor. even the Habs i see ending today will be over $30.
    If your friend has any half decent YG's i may consider trading mine to him. cheers
    James