Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - lmao will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Carolina Panthers
    My traders on Flickr

Looking for 2013 Leon Sandcastle Cards

For those who dont know/dont remember there was an NFL commercial where Deion Sanders re-entered the NFL with an afro under the name Leon Sandcastle and was drafted 1st overall.

Some products from 2013 included Leon Sandcastle cards, the ones I'm looking for mainly are the ones out of score 2013 but I know there are others and Id be interested in any of them.

If you have any of these Leon Sandcastle cards please PM me and we can see if I have anything that you want so we could make a trade. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Miami Dolphins New York Mets
    COMC Cards For Sale

I've got the Score. Check my flickr, its in there and some other KC. 2017 Donruss Elite and Elite Rookies Mahomes are pending.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have these two, a Blue and a Red, (dust from the scanner bed). PM me if interested.

Last edited by jplcom; 01-27-2021 at 02:00 PM.