Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See b_to_the_rizzo's Items on eBay

Supplies - resources that actually have stock?

Hi Guys,
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Does anyone know of any suppliers who actually have stock right now for toploaders (75 pt and above), and plastic bulk holders (10 card ct to 50 card ct)?

Understanding everyone went ham on hobbies due to COVID, but I cant even find supply right now.

Located in Ontario.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one has team bags either.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Want List: Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait such as McDavid.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I have a bunch of used one touch card holders, different sizes for sale, SH might be expensive, lmk, Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

No one has team bags either.

ugh gdi i was just about to look for some

i have exactly 3 left :(

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A couple of months back, I was chatting with the owner @ my LCS.

I had been in a couple of weeks before and bought 4 packs of top loaders.... was almost out (I had a whack of stuff that needed them, so I burned through the 100 pretty quickly). Of course they were out of them again.

He was saying that the issue on these is two fold. One, demand has spiked like crazy. WAY more people are buying this stuff. Two, Ultra Pro has repurposed a lot of their manufacturing to make face shields.

So not only has demand increased, but production capacity has dropped. I'm guessing it will be like this for a while. Probably most of this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't even think of the face shield change over for production but that makes 100% sense. I have some items I would like to trade or sell but very limited as I dont have the proper shipping materials to ensure 100% safety

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any suppliers who actually have stock right now for toploaders (75 pt and above), and plastic bulk holders (10 card ct to 50 card ct)?

Understanding everyone went ham on hobbies due to COVID, but I cant even find supply right now.

Located in Ontario.

Thanks

Retail is sketchy right now.

If you are looking for a wholesale situation, try Dynamic Distribution* in Calgary. They should have a good chunk of BCW stock on hand. Tell them Rob from RHC sent you!

(403) 291-9331
    www.buydynamic.com

*wholesale only, not retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always looking for high end Red Deer Rebels Cards and team issued items!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you!

Retail is sketchy right now.

If you are looking for a wholesale situation, try Dynamic Distribution* in Calgary. They should have a good chunk of BCW stock on hand. Tell them Rob from RHC sent you!

(403) 291-9331
    www.buydynamic.com

*wholesale only, not retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

In an unrelated issue, I've noticed the price of cardboard boxes have gone through the roof since the last time i collected. Anyone know where I could buy some cheap 800 count cardboard boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

In an unrelated issue, I've noticed the price of cardboard boxes have gone through the roof since the last time i collected. Anyone know where I could buy some cheap 800 count cardboard boxes.

The 3200 boxes are impossible to find locally. And I won't pay a fortune to get some online.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast