Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

January's Habs & Team Canada Additions

We have turned the page into a new year. 2021 is off to a great start. NHL hockey is back and the Habs are awesome, the World Juniors have successfully concluded and I'm already looking forward to the next Team Canada Juniors release from UD, There will be PC players for me emerging from that team, despite the heart-breaking loss to the US in the Gold Medal Game.

I hope that everybody's year is off to a strong start. If you made hobby resolutions, I hope you're well on your way to achieving them.

Let's begin!

Picked up the Habs Canvas set from UD1 - as always, love the photo selections...

2020-21 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C43 Carey Price

2020-21 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C44 Nick Suzuki - this card is presently on its way to Montreal in the hopes of a TTM success

2020-21 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C45 Phillip Danault

How about this young man? 7th round pick, 24 years old, making his mark with the team. Never give up on your dreams, kids.
    2020-21 Upper Deck #247 Jake Evans YG

Keeping with the UD1 theme, here's an absolute monster Shea Weber acquisition. O Captain, My Captain!
    2020-21 Upper Deck Clear Cut Exclusives #101 Shea Weber

Carey! Carey Carey!
    2020-21 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey #GJCP Carey Price

The new guys continue to impress. After his two-goal performance to start the season and aptitude for bunting in goals, I'm a Josh Anderson fan. I've got a TTM request in with him as well. LOL
    2015-16 Trilogy #155 Josh Anderson

Let's switch over to Team Canada Juniors! The set continues apace!

Here's a sweet second copy of last year's golden goalie, Joel Hofer. This one can be FT for a card I need for my set.

Here's a guy who played a decent part of that squad; met him as well before the COVID. Nice guy.
    2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #40 Ty Smith

Finally got one of the local guy too! (Don't know what's up with the blue dots--dirty scanner LOL)
    2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Premium Auto Patch #43 Nolan Foote

The jersey set is really picking up the past this last month, and if I keep it up I think the last one out there will be Lafreniere. Naturally. LOL

This is one of the big ones in the set, obviously:
    2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #37 Quinton Byfield

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #35 Connor McMichael

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #23 Nicolas Daws

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #41 Aidan Dudas

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #24 Kevin Bahl

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #30 Joseph Veleno
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #40 Ty Smith

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #33 Jared McIsaac

2020-21 Team Canada Juniors Jersey #31 Raphael Lavoie

As ever, if you have anything from my Team Canada wants list (see thread here!) please drop me a PM. The list is getting shorter and shorter!
    Jersey needs:
    #26 Bowen Byram
    #28 Jamie Drysdale
    #32 Alexis Lafreniere
    #38 Dawson Mercer
    #39 Dylan Cozens
    #40 Ty Smith

Some of them are already making it to the show! This kid is going to have a strong future with the Avs.
    2020-21 Upper Deck #205 Bowen Byram YG

And finally, my wife is awesome. She got me this for Christmas. It showed up a bit late but just in time for the 2020-21 season. I've worn this a couple times and can't wait to see the boys on the ice rockin' the reverse retro!

Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 21 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Reverse Retro jersey is the best pickup here (and that's coming from a Leafs fan) haha. Awesome show & best of luck this upcoming month!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I like the Evans YG. I want to pick one for my collection! :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That Reverse Retro jersey is the best pickup here (and that's coming from a Leafs fan) haha. Awesome show & best of luck this upcoming month!

I'm very much looking forward to Thursday night to see how they actually look on the ice!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Evans YG. I want to pick one for my collection! :)

Yeah he's off to a great start this season eh? A very pleasant surprise.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Yeah he's off to a great start this season eh? A very pleasant surprise.

If he continues playing the way he does, Danault might regret saying no to the offer of Bergevin.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

If he continues playing the way he does, Danault might regret saying no to the offer of Bergevin.

With that brutal 3-on-1 attempt the other day I hope that the next offer is $500K less already. LOL