Hi all - I'm new here but been collecting cards more seriously of late, after collecting casually in my youth. Glad to have found this place as I haven't previously been very active on forums.

In my first foray here, I'm looking to see if I can find some info on a Zion auto (pics below) I ripped in 2019 and wondering if anyone has any knowledge or input they think could be helpful.

For some background - in late 2019 I had read that there were some short printed Zion rookie autos in the 2019-2020 Panini Contenders Draft Picks (First Off The Line) boxes and picked one up off eBay to both gamble for a good pull and honestly just open a pack which I hadn't done in years to that point. Low and behold, I managed to pull a shiny new Zion auto and immediately sent it off to BGS to get graded.

Since then, I've tried looking around for more info on the card to see if there's anything notable about it and try to get a sense of what the market could eventually be for it. The card isn't serialized so I don't think it's a refractor, but in the over 15 months since I got the card graded there's been only one other pulled from what I can see, making me think it may indeed be one of the SSPs I had read about long ago (and unfortunately haven't been able to find where I had read about it since).

I'm curious about the card from many aspects - as an enthusiast I really want to understand what I pulled, especially given how little info I've seen around them, as well as obviously what it could potentially be worth, both now and if Zion has the type of career many project for him.

Looking forward to reading responses and thanks in advance.

Front:

Back:

BGS Pop Report: