Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics Question

I've recently "completed" a run on 2019 Topps Heritage & Heritage High Clubhouse Collection Relics. Basically I've got either a jersey or bat for everyone. Realizing in the process that there were several jersey color versions for many/all? players, I then decided to chase them. What I'm having trouble finding is whether or not a comprehensive list of these versions exist. If anyone knows the answer or where to find it please let me know. At this point, all I know is a lot of players have several jersey color versions. I've actually found 3 from quite a few.
    So aside from the jersey color versions, do all the positional players have bat versions? I feel yes but not 100% sure. And I'm assuming the pitchers do not as I've not come across any as of yet.
    Lastly, if anyone has any to trade or sell let me know. Just specify which version you've got. I'm also in need of ECCR's, ECCR Gold and CCR Gold. These I'm just starting to work on and need quite a few of them. I'm only about 20% through those (depending on how many actually exist).
    Any help is appreciated guys,
    Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think I have ever seen any set where they catalog the various different jersey colors for a set. Usually a set collector or player collector will come up with a list but somebody like Beckett doesn't do it unfortunately.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

yeah the only time ive ever seen a relic set have a set checklist like that would be when they had bat/jersey and even then only sometimes would beckett list it as "a" and "b" versions of the relic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think I have ever seen any set where they catalog the various different jersey colors for a set. Usually a set collector or player collector will come up with a list but somebody like Beckett doesn't do it unfortunately.

I was figuring as much. Did a fair amount of digging and never even got a hint of one. So no surprise there. When I get motivated enough maybe I'll start throwing one together. Do either of you guys happen to know if they have bat versions for every positional player? Like is that pretty standard?
    Thanks again for the efforts.