Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Baseball Card Traders February 2021 trading thread

1. Each trader will send a minimum of 10 cards. Duplicates do not count toward that 10 card minimum.

2. Trades must be posted, confirmed, & completed by the end of the month. If one partner fails to send during the alloted time, he/she will be given a 30 day grace period to complete the trade. Failure to complete the deal after that will result in being cut from the group.

3. General rules, such as MSF for newer SCF members, apply.

4. In the event that you cannot make a trade, it is a courtesy that you notify your trade partner(s) in advance, so they're not left hanging.

5. What are your preferences? Do you prefer just base? Inserts? Game used? Autos? Everything? I think we'd all like to know what everyone's interested in.

Current membership:

Hobbyfan: Mets
    Mrrosado: Yankees
    Mr715: Tigers
    Desertdogg: Dodgers, Angels
    Crosby 87: Pirates
    Herdfan13: Nationals
    Jamie29: White Sox, Rangers, Orioles
    Jaswong785: Giants.
    Pokes: Royals
    HOCIMAN: Rookie cards only, any team
    #RaysUp: Rays
    ntlwhlr: Brewers
    ZAMO55555: Astros
    rpahl: Red Sox

Waiting list:

Hasaleno:Tigers
    cademm23: Reds
    arpsmith: Giants
    Motown G: Tigers
    stewart20rulz: Cardinals
    Michigandan: Tigers
    Hawk2618: Reds
    Ike348: Phillies
    Huntington487: Reds
    CaptKirk42: Nationals/Expos (also Washington Senators)
    Joshmets31: Mets
    Sgtsly: Mariners

Available teams: Athletics, Blue Jays, Braves, Cardinals, Cubs, Diamondbacks, Indians, Marlins, Padres, Phillies, Reds, Rockies, Twins.

Group 1: herdfan13/Jaswong785
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Group 2: Hobbyfan/HOCIMAN/#RaysUp
    Group 3: Desertdogg/ZAMO55555/rpahl
    Group 4: Crosby 87/Pokes
    Group 5: Jamie29/mrrosado
    Group 6: Mr715/ntlwhlr

February schedule:

Groups 1 & 5
    Groups 2 & 4
    Groups 3 & 6

The sitch: Rpahl is our new Red Sox rep. Please make him feel welcome.

Any questions, please PM me or a moderator or Scottkoz20. And I must also stress that we need to keep the lines of communication open between trade partners. Don't be afraid to PM your partners to work out issues regarding your trades.

Now, let's start trading.

Moderators, please sticky the thread at first opportunity. Thank you.
    Last edited by hobbyfan; 02-01-2021 at 07:33 PM.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers San Francisco Giants St Louis Rams
    See jaswong785's Items on eBay

Welcome to the group Rpahl.
    Primarily looking for San Francisco 49ers all years, Willie Mays all years, San Francisco Seals 1909-1911 Obak T212. Also looking out for Cleveland/Los Angeles/St Louis Rams, 1961 Topps baseball, San Francisco / New York Giants baseball
    Needs for incomplete sets: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canesfan30jamie's Items on eBay

@ Jaswong785 @Herdfan!3 let me know if you want to trade this month and I will get it posted, Jaswong since we are set to trade both football and baseball only one package will be fine, Welcome @rpahl to the group

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you all. I look forward to participating however I need. My biggest question is what does the team rep do. Do they trade or trade for the team they Rep. @hobbyfan.

I dont understand the Groups or how this works as I dont see myself assigned to a Group.

Thanks... read the rules in P1, but I guess my questions are more fundamental.
    Hidden Content : Hidden Content Hidden Content TTM Gallery (For Trade or Sale) Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you all. I look forward to participating however I need. My biggest question is what does the team rep do. Do they trade or trade for the team they Rep. @hobbyfan.

I dont understand the Groups or how this works as I dont see myself assigned to a Group.

Thanks... read the rules in P1, but I guess my questions are more fundamental.

Ok, let me give you a quick overview.

I have just assigned you to group 3. This month, you will be trading with the members of group 6 (Mr715 & ntlwhlr). Thanks for alerting me to the oversight, by the way.

What we do is we trade team base, game used, autographs, inserts, and if you have any team related memorabilia you've accumulated (i.e. Brewers, Tigers) for your trade partners, you have the option of including that. Bearing in mind that a lot of us have had trouble rebuilding stock due to the run of new traders hoarding merchandise over the last year, I will understand if you can't complete a deal.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or a moderator.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. I am almost there. One last question, does the group rep expected to supply or trade for cards they rep. As for the groups, I am in the group with @mr715 and @ntlwhlr Sounds good. I let them hit me up to get it going.

Appreciate it and be patient. I usually am a quick learner.

Ok, let me give you a quick overview.

I have just assigned you to group 3. This month, you will be trading with the members of group 6 (Mr715 & ntlwhlr). Thanks for alerting me to the oversight, by the way.

What we do is we trade team base, game used, autographs, inserts, and if you have any team related memorabilia you've accumulated (i.e. Brewers, Tigers) for your trade partners, you have the option of including that. Bearing in mind that a lot of us have had trouble rebuilding stock due to the run of new traders hoarding merchandise over the last year, I will understand if you can't complete a deal.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or a moderator.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As I outlined earlier, I think most, if not all of us, have been experiencing difficulties in having cards available for our trading partners due to the influx of new "collectors" who are only in it for profit. It has gotten to the point where retailers like Walmart have stopped carrying sports cards.

To give you a quick heads-up, next month, you'll be trading with me and #RaysUp. We're in group 2. In April, you'll be trading within group 3 with ZAMO55555 and Desertdogg. Many of the veterans in the group will help you along the way. Welcome aboard.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)
    Country

@Jamie29 and @mrrosado

please post trades and I will confirm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers San Francisco Giants St Louis Rams
    See jaswong785's Items on eBay

@mrrosado

Let me know if you want to trade this month. Let me know if you are including any auto or game used so I can include as well in our trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

welcome @raphl trading is easy pm me if you still need help.
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast