Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Printing Plates - More Than One of The Same Plate?

I recently purchased a 2020 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball printing plate (cyan) for a player which is says it is a 1 of 1 card. A couple days later, I hopped on Ebay and saw another printing plate card for the same player. When I looked at the picture of the back of the card, it appears to be exactly the same as what I had just purchased. I contacted the seller and he verified that he believed his card was also the cyan card. Panini said that these are truly 1 of 1 cards and there is a Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow version for each player. Is it possible they would have produced 2 cyan printing plate cards for the same player?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could be a mistake but they do make plates for every insert and parallel now so maybe that is just the parallel version and one is the base version?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you pwaldo, that is helpful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anything is possible I guess, but I would do a little more digging/research and comparisons and I'm sure you'll find they they are 1/1's just from similiar versions or variations. If you ever get to the bottom of it let us know. Curious. Maybe post a pic here of both sides.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Miami (FL) Hurricanes Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns
    Twitter: @2019CLE_ALL_STAR_CHROME_GUY Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Post images of both if u can. Like topps n topps chrome same color plates but image is flipped. U can c in this other pic I have of some of my plates

SCF Rewards
    Country

I finally have both cards in my possession and believe they are both the same color (cyan) plate. There is a slight coloring difference to the images on the front of the cards but the backs appear to both be cyan. Any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Miami (FL) Hurricanes Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns
    Twitter: @2019CLE_ALL_STAR_CHROME_GUY Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Left is cryn other looks magenta or black